Gators to "pull" offer to McDaniel... - SEC Recruiting - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Gators to "pull" offer to McDaniel...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Damon McDaniel, the 4* WR out of Virginia that committed to UF during the same press conference as Percy Harvin, has taken visits to OSU, f$u, and will probably go to scUM this weekend.  Since learning of his post-committment visits, UF coaches have been unable contact McDaniel to gage his level of committment...he is not returning calls.  So, UF plans to cancel his offer and make it available to another player...Scout.com hasn't counted him towards UF's points or committments because he was considered a "soft verbal" as soon as he starting taking visits.

I really hate to lose this guy, but UF can't afford to take a chance of him "flipping" on NSD.  With RB Mon Williams to announce for UF on NSD and McDaniel out + P. Robinson committing last night, that leaves UF with 2 available openings to make 30...which, from what I understand, are probably already filled.

GO GATORS!!!

Williams-Brice

Williams-Brice

I'm just sayin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just from the looks of things, I'd say losing one 4-star receiver when you have 57 others shouldn't hurt you too badly.

I hope he goes to Miami.  That way he can beat up on both Bowdens.
Posted Image

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Williams-Brice said:

Just from the looks of things, I'd say losing one 4-star receiver when you have 57 others shouldn't hurt you too badly.

Yea...this guy is an awesome WR...but, I guess he was tired of living in Harvin's shadow.  Hope he goes to scUM as well...I try to make a habit of hoping nothing good happens to the 'criminoles! :D

blues_cap

blues_cap
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Williams-Brice said:

56 others, get it straight!!!! :D

blues_cap

blues_cap
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
gatorhunter, you know anything about this:

http://florida.scout.com/2/492987.html

seems the #2 will be taking a visit to uf.  maybe they arent as full as we thought.

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

blues_cap said:

gatorhunter, you know anything about this:

http://florida.scout.com/2/492987.html

seems the #2 will be taking a visit to uf.  maybe they arent as full as we thought.

Yea..heard about this...seems A. Smith and T. Tebow have struck up a friendship and looks like Tebow has persuaded him to officially visit...think it's just a visit, though...this guy has been all Bama from the start.  Although, if he were to commit to UF...I'm sure we could find room for him!!  He and Spiller have an "open" offer if they choose...UF will find room for 'em both.  Never can have enough RBs or OL.