Thanks Mikey. Now we understand. - NCAA - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Thanks Mikey. Now we understand.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

uscrebel

uscrebel

April 2005 Poster of the Month

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well, nothing better than to have your big brother step up and state your case for you.  I wonder if he is going to tell those mean ole NFL linebackers not to hurt him.  Although I will have to admit that Marcus may actually have to joing Maurice Clarret in the unemployment line...we'll see.

Thanks, Bubby.  

The unexamined life is not worth living.

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

uscrebel said:

Well, nothing better than to have your big brother step up and state your case for you.  I wonder if he is going to tell those mean ole NFL linebackers not to hurt him.  Although I will have to admit that Marcus may actually have to joing Maurice Clarret in the unemployment line...we'll see.

Thanks, Bubby.  

...well we know of the NFL sending these kids through psychological "combines" and character "lithmus tests" so we'll see if all that is BS
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image