DeVonte Holloman Arrested - Page 5 - South Carolina News - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

DeVonte Holloman Arrested

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

HobnailedBoots said:

You're going to lose by a lot, regardless of whether Hamburger plays or not. I just think it's telling that Spurrier won't hand out a suspension that would have him short a player for the UGA game. So who really feels threatened?

No one is scared of UGA's offense. Let me repeat that....NO ONE.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

The Clackster said:

No one is scared of UGA's offense. Let me repeat that....NO ONE.

Wrong. I know for a fact that TRB is.

Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think lattimore should be suspended.   That would teach hamburger helper.

Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
dam,  Garcia is getting the whole team drunk

ConwayGamecock

ConwayGamecock

Your Ad Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

HobnailedBoots said:

Speculation on your part.

I'm not the one speculating here, my friend. You are, unless you can provide official documentation that supports your claim. I've provided the documentation that supports mine....

HobnailedBoots said:

If you're talking about the thread you linked early, I made one post, and all I said was I was glad that losing either one of them wouldn't hurt us.

There were other threads about the bar fight......

HobnailedBoots said:

My question to you is - what does this have to do with anything I've said? All I've said is that I think a DUI should net you more than a 1 game suspension. I wasn't looking to get into an argument about every player that has ever gotten into trouble.

Just wanted to see if you've taken the same position in past incidents, particularly involving UGA players. Wanted to see if you would offer such scalding opinions regarding UGA players, and against your own Head Coach if he didn't meet your expectations of discipline. Since you rushed into our forum to do the same thing with ours. And of course, the obvious answers to my inquiry are found out to be true....

;)

ConwayGamecock

ConwayGamecock

Your Ad Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

HobnailedBoots said:

Wrong. I know for a fact that TRB is.

[video=youtube;bq1f3Hr03fQ][/video]

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

ConwayGamecock said:

I'm not the one speculating here, my friend. You are, unless you can provide official documentation that supports your claim. I've provided the documentation that supports mine....

There were other threads about the bar fight......

Just wanted to see if you've taken the same position in past incidents, particularly involving UGA players. Wanted to see if you would offer such scalding opinions regarding UGA players, and against your own Head Coach if he didn't meet your expectations of discipline. Since you rushed into our forum to do the same thing with ours. And of course, the obvious answers to my inquiry are found out to be true....

;)

I'll admit I have a tendency to gloss over my own team's problems, that's certainly no secret. Like I said earlier, I didn't want to argue over the moral high ground. My first comment was only to say that there was no way in hell that Spurrier would suspend Holloman for the Georgia game, and somehow I ended up in this back and forth over DUI's and suspensions, in which I don't have a lot of room to talk.

The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The rumors floating around are that it will be handled internally and maybe a 1 game suspension. Take it FWIW