DeVonte Holloman Arrested - South Carolina News - SECTalk.com

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


DeVonte Holloman Arrested

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#1
TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

    I'm Kind of a Big Deal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,334
  • Joined:
    Jun 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,025
Holloman was arrest for DUI this morning after failing a breathe test. He was taken to jail and released earlier today. No word from SOS. I expect him to be suspended for 2 games.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

  

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.


Posted Image


#2
GamecockDieHard

GamecockDieHard
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,039
  • Joined:
    Jul 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    675
I expect one game.  .08 1st offense, unless he's under 21, then it could be worse.

#3
TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

    I'm Kind of a Big Deal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,334
  • Joined:
    Jun 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,025
I think he is 21.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

  

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.


Posted Image


#4
The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,306
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    126
I highly doubt he will be gone 2 games. He might not even miss 1 game. The punishment he is going to get from SOS and Fitz will be more than a suspension.

#5
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
This is Spurrier we're talking about. You've got to kill someone to get more than 1 game. With the Georgia game in week 2, I doubt highly he gets two games, even though he should.

#6
The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,306
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    126

HobnailedBoots said:

This is Spurrier we're talking about. You've got to kill someone to get more than 1 game. With the Georgia game in week 2, I doubt highly he gets two games, even though he should.

You have your own program to worry about so don't worry about how SOS runs our program. Over the past 2 years uga has had more arrests than anyone.

#7
HFS

HFS

    Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    24,994
  • Joined:
    Mar 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,311
He's not missing the UGA game for a DUI.

1 game at the most assuming he's suspended at all.
Posted Image

#8
The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,306
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    126

HFS said:

He's not missing the UGA game for a DUI.

1 game at the most assuming he's suspended at all.

Exactly. At the most it will be the ECU game to open the season.

#9
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

The Clackster said:

You have your own program to worry about so don't worry about how SOS runs our program. Over the past 2 years uga has had more arrests than anyone.

I'm not worried about he runs your program. I'm just pointing out that there's no way in hell SOS is going to let something like a DUI get in the way of his chances to beat Georgia, discipline be damned. Hell, it ain't no secret, Stephen Garcia is back and he's been suspended, what, six times now?

#10
The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,306
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    126

HobnailedBoots said:

I'm not worried about he runs your program. I'm just pointing out that there's no way in hell SOS is going to let something like a DUI get in the way of his chances to beat Georgia, discipline be damned. Hell, it ain't no secret, Stephen Garcia is back and he's been suspended, what, six times now?

This coming from a team who has had tons of arrests.

#11
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

The Clackster said:

This coming from a team who has had tons of arrests.

And we actually suspend, and dismiss those guys from the program, in many cases even when it's detrimental to the team.

I'm not trying to get into a moral high ground argument here. I'm simply pointing out that Spurrier will not suspend anybody for the Georgia game, no matter what they do.

#12
The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,306
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    126

HobnailedBoots said:

And we actually suspend, and dismiss those guys from the program, in many cases even when it's detrimental to the team.

I'm not trying to get into a moral high ground argument here. I'm simply pointing out that Spurrier will not suspend anybody for the Georgia game, no matter what they do.

I'm not getting into a pissing match either. The kid has never been in trouble. Once the legal process is over then I'm sure he will get his punishment from SOS and the staff....more than likely he prolly already knows what it is.

#13
Ocho

Ocho

    Raising the gnar.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,798
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    503

The Clackster said:

This coming from a team who has had tons of arrests.

Its obvious he is not trying to hate on your school and just stating facts based on Spurriers past disciplinary action.

Chill Brah.
....Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation....

#14
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

The Clackster said:

I'm not getting into a pissing match either. The kid has never been in trouble. Once the legal process is over then I'm sure he will get his punishment from SOS and the staff....more than likely he prolly already knows what it is.

It's a DUI. If you get less than two games suspension for a DUI, it's not punishment, it's lipservice.

#15
The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,306
  • Joined:
    May 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    126

HobnailedBoots said:

It's a DUI. If you get less than two games suspension for a DUI, it's not punishment, it's lipservice.

LOL...I've heard it all now. Who made that rule? Automatic 2 game suspension huh? I know you are hoping but come on.