Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

What can anyone tell me about accomadations in Gulf Shore's, AL?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't really wanna go again this year, but it's close and cheaper than most other vacation spots. Right now we are looking at some place called Bell Sole or something. Anybody know anything about it? Where do ya''l normally stay, especially the Alabamians. I would think you guys would know the place the best.
Posted Image

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
In my experience, all those condos are about the same.

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

nova said:

In my experience, all those condos are about the same.

Really? The one we normally stay in--The Phoenix--seems to get shabbier and shabbier every year.
Posted Image

PaperShaker

PaperShaker

Work, Hard Work

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hey man, this might help out a little. If you are wanting a change of pace from Gulf Shores, check out Fort Morgan and the condos there. The pricing isn't too bad, and it is just beautiful. It's been a while, but I would say its a 15 min drive to all the attractions in Gulf Shores, but as far as beach- there is a ton of beach, and not a ton of people. It's a peninsula that juts out toward Dauphin Island. That's where I go every year and spend a week catching speckled trout and tarpon.

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Phoenix line of Condos have always served us well when staying in Orange Beach....very nice line of Condos. I highly recommend them and Brett-Robinson Realty rents them.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PaperShaker said:

Hey man, this might help out a little. If you are wanting a change of pace from Gulf Shores, check out Fort Morgan and the condos there. The pricing isn't too bad, and it is just beautiful. It's been a while, but I would say its a 15 min drive to all the attractions in Gulf Shores, but as far as beach- there is a ton of beach, and not a ton of people. It's a peninsula that juts out toward Dauphin Island. That's where I go every year and spend a week catching speckled trout and tarpon.
Fort Morgan is nice and the actual Fort at the tip of the Island is always worth going and hanging out at for a couple of hours, especially on a rainy or cloudy day.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd recommend Ft. Morgan as well.  It's a drive from restaurants and stuff, but worth it.  Better view, better beach, less people.

FIRE EVERYONE

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

1dawgfan09 said:

Really? The one we normally stay in--The Phoenix--seems to get shabbier and shabbier every year.

Hey, maybe I've only stayed in the crappy ones LOL