Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Obama's recent birth certificate tampered with?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheRealBrave said:

So, was it for the same reasons that many Democrats took issue with John McCain being born in Panama? Obviously.

Really? That's what you come back with? I talk about how Obama doesn't fit into many people's paradigm for being President and that's why they can't let go of the birth issue and you say that?

That's weaker than your football team.
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

Really? That's what you come back with? I talk about how Obama doesn't fit into many people's paradigm for being President and that's why they can't let go of the birth issue and you say that?

That's weaker than your football team.

Um, hello? You said thats why people make a big deal about Obama's place of birth. My counterpoint was that many Democrats brought up McCain's birthplace (including multiple articles by the NYT). Well - as far as I'm aware John McCain isn't similar to President Obama.

My point is, your crap about mixed race and name is garbage. John McCain was a whte military hero with a "normal" name and that didn't stop Democrats for being concerned about his birthplace.

Now, let's see you address my points instead of making some shitty smack talk about football. (Fat chance)
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheRealBrave said:

Um, hello? You said thats why people make a big deal about Obama's place of birth. My counterpoint was that many Democrats brought up McCain's birthplace (including multiple articles by the NYT). Well - as far as I'm aware John McCain isn't similar to President Obama.

My point is, your crap about mixed race and name is garbage. John McCain was a whte military hero with a "normal" name and that didn't stop Democrats for being concerned about his birthplace.

Now, let's see you address my points instead of making some shitty smack talk about football. (Fat chance)

If you really think people made a "big deal" about McCain's birthplace and it had nothing to do with all the attention being called to Obama's birthplace, I feel sorry for you for not understanding what was going on during the election.

Anyways...

My post is about the combination of factors that makes people unable to accept Barack Hussein Obama as being President. You picked one factor of that combination and weakly compared it to something that was said about McCain. Something said in response to that factor in order to show how trivial and hypocritical the nature of it all was.
Posted Image

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

If you really think people made a "big deal" about McCain's birthplace and it had nothing to do with all the attention being called to Obama's birthplace, I feel sorry for you for not understanding what was going on during the election.

Anyways...

My post is about the combination of factors that makes people unable to accept Barack Hussein Obama as being President. You picked one factor of that combination and weakly compared it to something that was said about McCain. Something said in response to that factor in order to show how trivial and hypocritical the nature of it all was.

So the New York Times had multiple issues regarding McCain's birthplace in pure retaliation? Well, if that's the case it doesn't seem like one could say the New York Times has much journalistic integrity.

By the way, it's hilariously pathetic that everything comes down to race with you.
Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So....back to the Obama birth certificate.

Anyone else think it would be a good idea if all candidates for the Presidency had to show their birth certificate so as to avoid asinine crap like this?

I mean after all, there are bigger issues facing us today, like a $14.3 trillion deficit.

(7) Ole Miss Rebels  7-1  (4-1)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheRealBrave said:

So the New York Times had multiple issues regarding McCain's birthplace in pure retaliation? Well, if that's the case it doesn't seem like one could say the New York Times has much journalistic integrity.

By the way, it's hilariously pathetic that everything comes down to race with you.

Adding that race jab was a good edit because before your post lacked anything pertaining to the topic. You clearly don't read my posts or you are unable to understand the nuance and complexity of the issue. I could AGAIN state what I said to help clear this up for you, but you'd still be blind to it
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

Adding that race jab was a good edit because before your post lacked anything pertaining to the topic. You clearly don't read my posts or you are unable to understand the nuance and complexity of the issue. I could AGAIN state what I said to help clear this up for you, but you'd still be blind to it

No, you don't understand my point. You just keep saying it's "weak" as if that counts for anything. Is it safe to assume the New York Times is racist for questioning McCain's birth legitimacy?

Friggin always bringing up the race card gets old, it makes you look retarded. Especially when you say you aren't making it an issue and then two seconds later bring up how people are uncomfortable with Obama's mixed racial heritage.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

I would like to point out that someone else presumed I was talking about race. I did not say that and don't put words in my mouth. I think race is a factor, but it is so much more than that.

He's mixed-race, something a lot of people of many different races don't like. He wasn't born into privilege. He had no military background like 90% of previous presidents did. His father wasn't a Christian or an American. He has a worldly, non-traditional name (his political handlers begged him to run as Barry). He is well traveled and well liked outside the US. He comes from Hawaii, not exactly the state most people think of as being traditionally American. He's young and it's perceived to have been around long enough to be part of the "establishment". And so on and so on...

It's not racism with the majority of people either. They don't HATE Obama for what he is, it's just that he is so different from who they are (in their head) and so different from what they have been used to seeing. He doesn't fit into a lot of people's box of what a President should be. That's why some people must de-legitimize him in anyways they can. The birth certificate, the secret muslim stuff, you name it. They must find a way to justify why they don't recognize him as the democratically elected leader he is.

I would like to point out that someone else presumed I was talking about race. I did not say that and don't put words in my mouth.

He's mixed-race, something a lot of people of many different races don't like

He has a worldly, non-traditional name

How can one argue with stupidity like the above? It's like you're parodying yourself. It's like you're trying to mind-f*ck anybody paying attention to your posts. "Hurr durr I didn't say race is the issue"

*Two lines later*

"Mixed race is totally the issue"
Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheRealBrave said:

No, you don't understand my point. You just keep saying it's "weak" as if that counts for anything. Is it safe to assume the New York Times is racist for questioning McCain's birth legitimacy?

Friggin always bringing up the race card gets old, it makes you look retarded. Especially when you say you aren't making it an issue and then two seconds later bring up how people are uncomfortable with Obama's mixed racial heritage.

It is weak because it would have been a non-issue is McCain was up against Hillary or Edwards. You think it's legit because you don't get the issue of how it started and where it came from. Someone talks of RACE and you read RACISM. They are not the same and you fail to see that.

AGAIN, I did not bring up race. Someone else assumed that and I made a post clarifying things. I pointed out that it is not racism, it is not hate, and it is not about him being black. It's about a bunch of things mixed together that leaves people scratching their heads to find a neat little box to stuff him into.

It's about psychology and perception, not bigotry and discrimination.

Now, please continue with pointless thoughts on the New York Times and what you think I'm talking about. I'm not going to school you again on the complex issues involved here.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

It is weak because it would have been a non-issue is McCain was up against Hillary or Edwards. You think it's legit because you don't get the issue of how it started and where it came from. Someone talks of RACE and you read RACISM. They are not the same and you fail to see that.

AGAIN, I did not bring up race. Someone else assumed that and I made a post clarifying things. I pointed out that it is not racism, it is not hate, and it is not about him being black. It's about a bunch of things mixed together that leaves people scratching their heads to find a neat little box to stuff him into.

Now, please continue with pointless thoughts on the New York Times and what you think I'm talking about. I'm not going to school you again on the complex issues involved here.

ROFL "complex"

It's simple, you think race is the issue but you won't come out and say it directly. How the F*CK can you say you aren't making race an issue with sh*t like this:

He has a worldly, non-traditional name

His father wasn't a Christian or an American

I think race is a factor,

HEY GUYS, I'M NOT SAYING RACE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

/MINDF*CKED
Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheNotoriousFCN!dawgfan said:

So....back to the Obama birth certificate.

Anyone else think it would be a good idea if all candidates for the Presidency had to show their birth certificate so as to avoid asinine crap like this?

I mean after all, there are bigger issues facing us today, like a $14.3 trillion deficit.

That would be nice. I think making every person from here on out publish their Birth cert. is a silly idea. It's silly to think that the president or anyone running for president won't be properly vetted by people and thus we need to make this a law. It's like making a law to have everyone running for President make their marriage license public. I'm willing to believe that someone is actually married to there wife or husband and let the fact checking people at the top sort it out just to make sure.

You're right, it's a non-issue when compared to crippling debt.
Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheRealBrave said:

ROFL "complex"

It's simple, you think race is the issue but you won't come out and say it directly. How the F*CK can you say you aren't making race an issue with sh*t like this:

HEY GUYS, I'M NOT SAYING RACE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

/MINDF*CKED

Posting someone's words out of context is bad, but post something 8 times when it is written once is pathetic.

(i'll bet money you're thinking of editing that right now before anyone else sees it and realizes you are trying to manufacture grounds for your point of view)
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

Posting someone's words out of context is bad, but post something 8 times when it is written once is pathetic.

I did it for emphasis. I took a leap of faith and figured you could comprehend that. Also, how was it out of context? You said that you don't think race is the issue - and then say race is the issue. Not my fault the content of your posts are terrible. It reminds me of something like the fairness doctrine or the patriot act. There isn't anything fair or patriotic about either one of them, but they give a nice little title like that to make it sound like something else. That's exactly what you're doing when you say:

*Imply racism behind the desire to question Obama's birth*

"O hai guys, race isn't the issue and I didn't say that mmk"

*Two seconds later*

"but yeah mixed-race is the issue"

*bring up the lunacy*

"omg out of context you meanie"
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NYIH said:

I would like to point out that someone else presumed I was talking about race. I did not say that and don't put words in my mouth.

NYIH said:

NYIH said:

AGAIN, I did not bring up race. Someone else assumed that and I made a post clarifying things. I pointed out that it is not racism, it is not hate, and it is not about him being black.

NYIH said:

YouTube - ‪Mind fucking get him to the greek‬‏
Posted Image

Weston M

Weston M

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
HERE WE GO AGAIN......

Posted Image

#1 Mississippi State Bulldogs: 7-0 (4-0)

Next: vs. Arkansas