Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Obama's recent birth certificate tampered with?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

ElephanTideis

ElephanTideis
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

zartan said:

were you the one banging the drum for Cain as GOP candidate? bwahahaha
What does that have to do with the post you quoted?

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Who cares?  He is our President.  He is an idiot, but he's still our President.

And no I don't think he's an idiot because he's not white, NYIH.  I think he's a idiot and bad president because of his policies, as do most Americans.  Race has nothing to do with it for 99% of Americans, so stop making it a race issue.  Because right now you're the only one hinting at that.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Sheesh, just when you think politics couldn't get any more boring...

Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatoraus said:

As someone that voted for Obama, I think it is fair to say the flip side could be true as well. You're kidding yourself if you don't think there are people out there that voted for Obama solely because of his race. Again, I don't want to be misconstrued as a racist because I voted for him as well, but you have to look at both sides.
Of course, it's no coincidence that 90% or more of Black Americans voted for him.

HobnailedBoots said:

You mean like the current President is doing?
No, the current President planned a Bush-like surge in Afghanistan, and has plans for us to begin withdrawals from that hellhole at the end of July. Compare that with Shrub 43's plan of "let's bomb the hell out of those bastards in Afghanistan" followed by him ignoring Afghanistan and becoming more interested in invading Iraq (much like a small child becoming interested in a new toy) and even Obama comes out looking like he had a plan for Afghanistant.

(3) Ole Miss Rebels  7-0  (4-0)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

Posted Image

Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TheNotoriousFCN!dawgfan said:

No, the current President planned a Bush-like surge in Afghanistan, and has plans for us to begin withdrawals from that hellhole at the end of July. Compare that with Shrub 43's plan of "let's bomb the hell out of those bastards in Afghanistan" followed by him ignoring Afghanistan and becoming more interested in invading Iraq (much like a small child becoming interested in a new toy) and even Obama comes out looking like he had a plan for Afghanistant.

You really don't know anything about Bush's foreign policy in Afghanistan or Iraq, do you?
Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

You really don't know anything about Bush's foreign policy in Afghanistan or Iraq, do you?
I know as much as you know, which is to say, what he (ever so magnanimously) released to the public.
We know that he invaded Afghanistan because "they harboured al queda". It makes a lot of sense to attack Afghanistan when it was 15 Saudis, 3 Pakis and a Yemenese citizen who attacked the WTC, right?

As I mentioned before, much like a small child who loses interest in a toy, Shrub 43 basically gave up on Afghanistan from 2003-2008. Hell, he even said he had no interest in Bin Laden's whereabouts for christ's sake!
He decided to focus on finishing up Daddy Shrub's business instead, which is to say, killing Soddamn Insane.

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

Posted Image

Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Imagine that..........lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

I know as much as you know, which is to say, what he (ever so magnanimously) released to the public.
We know that he invaded Afghanistan because "they harboured al queda". It makes a lot of sense to attack Afghanistan when it was 15 Saudis, 3 Pakis and a Yemenese citizen who attacked the WTC, right?  

The United States invaded Afghanistan because it was a harbor for the elements of Al Qaeda who planned and executed the 9/11 attacks. They also sought to unseat the Taliban, who were allowing Al Qaeda to operate within Afghanistan.  The nationalities of the attackers is completely unimportant because they were not loyal to a country, they were loyal to the terroristic goals of Al Qaeda.  So yes, it does make sense, unlike your mindless rambling.
Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

As I mentioned before, much like a small child who loses interest in a toy, Shrub 43 basically gave up on Afghanistan from 2003-2008. Hell, he even said he had no interest in Bin Laden's whereabouts for christ's sake!
He decided to focus on finishing up Daddy Shrub's business instead, which is to say, killing Soddamn Insane.

Yeah.... you clearly don't know anything.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

The United States invaded Afghanistan because it was a harbor for the elements of Al Qaeda who planned and executed the 9/11 attacks. They also sought to unseat the Taliban, who were allowing Al Qaeda to operate within Afghanistan.  The nationalities of the attackers is completely unimportant because they were not loyal to a country, they were loyal to the terroristic goals of Al Qaeda.  So yes, it does make sense, unlike your mindless rambling.
Iran, Yemen, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to this day harbour al quada. Why did we, or indeed, do we not attack them as we attacked Afghanistan? It's simple, it's much easier to take the Benito Mussolini route of attacking people whose idea of weapons consists mainly of sticks and sand, with the occasional AK-47 or rocker launcher thrown in which we gave them in the 80's.

The nationality doesn't matter? Really now? So the fact that our biggest "ally" in the region, second only to the Zionist state of Israel,  and biggest oil supplier that there is had the majority of citizens (terrorists) in the WTC attacks (15 out of 19) is insignificant?

10 years of Faux News propaganda has clearly taken it's toll.

HobnailedBoots said:

Yeah.... you clearly don't know anything.
Why hello there Your Excellency! How lovely that you come down off your throne to respond to me, a commoner.
Tell me, how many people have you screwed over this week with exorbitant interest rates on the loans you've offered?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Some posters aren't even worth a response, as I am recently reminded.
Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

Some posters aren't even worth a response, as I am recently reminded.
By all means, do put your head in the sand.
The truth can be a bi**h sometimes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I would like to point out that someone else presumed I was talking about race. I did not say that and don't put words in my mouth. I think race is a factor, but it is so much more than that.

He's mixed-race, something a lot of people of many different races don't like. He wasn't born into privilege. He had no military background like 90% of previous presidents did. His father wasn't a Christian or an American. He has a worldly, non-traditional name (his political handlers begged him to run as Barry). He is well traveled and well liked outside the US. He comes from Hawaii, not exactly the state most people think of as being traditionally American. He's young and it's perceived to have been around long enough to be part of the "establishment". And so on and so on...

It's not racism with the majority of people either. They don't HATE Obama for what he is, it's just that he is so different from who they are (in their head) and so different from what they have been used to seeing. He doesn't fit into a lot of people's box of what a President should be. That's why some people must de-legitimize him in anyways they can. The birth certificate, the secret muslim stuff, you name it. They must find a way to justify why they don't recognize him as the democratically elected leader he is.
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Iran, Yemen, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to this day harbour al quada. Why did we, or indeed, do we not attack them as we attacked Afghanistan? It's simple, it's much easier to take the Benito Mussolini route of attacking people whose idea of weapons consists mainly of sticks and sand, with the occasional AK-47 or rocker launcher thrown in which we gave them in the 80's.

The nationality doesn't matter? Really now? So the fact that our biggest "ally" in the region, second only to the Zionist state of Israel,  and biggest oil supplier that there is had the majority of citizens (terrorists) in the WTC attacks (15 out of 19) is insignificant?

10 years of Faux News propaganda has clearly taken it's toll.

Why hello there Your Excellency! How lovely that you come down off your throne to respond to me, a commoner.
Tell me, how many people have you screwed over this week with exorbitant interest rates on the loans you've offered?

He's not forcing anybody to take his loans. (Assuming they even are "screwing" people over)
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

NextYearIsHere said:

I would like to point out that someone else presumed I was talking about race. I did not say that and don't put words in my mouth. I think race is a factor, but it is so much more than that.

He's mixed-race, something a lot of people of many different races don't like. He wasn't born into privilege. He had no military background like 90% of previous presidents did. His father wasn't a Christian or an American. He has a worldly, non-traditional name (his political handlers begged him to run as Barry). He is well traveled and well liked outside the US. He comes from Hawaii, not exactly the state most people think of as being traditionally American. He's young and it's perceived to have been around long enough to be part of the "establishment". And so on and so on...

It's not racism with the majority of people either. They don't HATE Obama for what he is, it's just that he is so different from who they are (in their head) and so different from what they have been used to seeing. He doesn't fit into a lot of people's box of what a President should be. That's why some people must de-legitimize him in anyways they can. The birth certificate, the secret muslim stuff, you name it. They must find a way to justify why they don't recognize him as the democratically elected leader he is.

So, was it for the same reasons that many Democrats took issue with John McCain being born in Panama? Obviously.
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo