Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

I'm in love wit a stripper...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well, since it seems to be socially acceptable nowadays to talk about your feelings and relationship problems, I thought I would throw my dilemma out there for perusal.

Some mutual friends introduced me to this girl, being recently single, whom I get along with very well.  Mostly kind of a friend, hanging out kinda deal...but lately it's been turning into more.  Some of you know my relationship/ marriage history and that as a result, I'm very cognizant of red flags.  
My lady friend is an awesome person...generous, kind, and moral.  We even share the same spiritual beliefs.

Then there's what she does for work...she's currently in college working to finish her degree to become a physical therapist.  But in the evenings, she has a tendency to take off her clothes and dance while men place money in her general vicinity.  She wears a wig to stay anonymous and works in a very expensive joint.  And in her defense, the money she rakes in is UNBELIEVABLE.  This is my only red flag...am I overreacting?  And no...I'm not really looking at her as some random piece of poon.  She could have staying potential.
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh, and P.S.  
I wouldn't mind some honest thoughts...but just for the sake of being upfront, this was a shameless way for me to brag to you guys that I'm dating a super hot stripper.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Spunk is gonna be really jealous.
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
As long as she's not turning tricks you're fine.

If anything, you're lucky.
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And before the requests for pics start up, I'm trying to remember which of you are facebook friends with me and might recognize her...not sure if I trust you bastages...
Posted Image

ElephanTideis

ElephanTideis
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Two questions.

Morally speaking, could you be a stripper if you were a chick? Would you consider it?

Ibleedmaroon

Ibleedmaroon

And sh** english bulldogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I would be a prostitute
:thumbu: This f*****g guy

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Never known a stripper that I would consider dating material. How close is she to getting her degree? If she's close I would wait it out while trying to not get much more attached. If she's going to be stripping for over a year I dont know what to tell ya.

In her defense though I've seen what kind of money they make. If people would give me that kind of money to stick my ass in their face I'd probably do it.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorhater said:

And before the requests for pics start up, I'm trying to remember which of you are facebook friends with me and might recognize her...not sure if I trust you bastages...

Just PM them to me.

And no, I don't think you're wrong for it. If she makes a lot of money it's because she's damned good looking. Haters will hate.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I dunno if I could do it.

I sort of equate it to working in a restaurant. It's unavoidable that you will be interacting and working with a lot of trashy people.
So, as long as she's tough enough to not let that rub off on her, I think you're OK.

Her attitude towards the job probably says a lot about her.

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ElephanTideis said:

Two questions.

Morally speaking, could you be a stripper if you were a chick? Would you consider it?

I used to say no...until I went over to her place last Sunday and saw $6000 she made the night before sitting on her desk
Posted Image

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Have you told your ex-wife about your stripper girlfriend yet?
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JoeGator said:

I dunno if I could do it.

I sort of equate it to working in a restaurant. It's unavoidable that you will be interacting and working with a lot of trashy people.
So, as long as she's tough enough to not let that rub off on her, I think you're OK.

Her attitude towards the job probably says a lot about her.

I am absolutely forbidden to visit her at work...which I thought was a good sign.

I've dated and been friends with strippers before.  And they're usually horrible people.  But our mutual friends have known her for years and can affirm what I have seen---that she's really a good person.
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorhater said:

I used to say no...until I went over to her place last Sunday and saw $6000 she made the night before sitting on her desk

Keep her.

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
just cause she dances go-go, that dont make her a ho, no.

I wouldnt be concerned about bragging about dating a stipper though. I'm sure no one would call you out for that....

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him