Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Florida spring game bombs

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

leakbrewergator said:

Patton's gonna get more PT than Clark this year?

Hard to tell with closed practices; but that's just 1 person's impressions after talking with staff about who's trying to step up and stake a claim to a starting position. That sophomore class had several very similarly sized and talented WR's, and I expect to see Dunbar, Clark, and Patton all get plenty of PT... Patton and Clark will also probably get some return opportunities. I thought it interesting that Dunbar had shown so much in practice that he was listed as a starter, even though he doesn't have any catches in real games yet.

Of course, any of that can change before week 1, depending on who looks best in practices, and that's just 1 unofficial post-spring depth chart. With that many hungry WR's, I'm sure there are a dozen different variations of the depth chart at that position.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"