Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

How is Brandon Jennings considered good?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Show Stopper

Show Stopper

I run this show...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Its gotten to the point now that I want to chuck something every time this is mentioned.

Here is the link to his stats this year, his rookie year last year, and the average: Brandon Jennings Stats - Milwaukee Bucks - ESPN

Now I understand that he is young but the fact is the guy can't even crack a 40% FG percentage.  He is a "shooter" not a "scorer" and I implore you to know the difference.

Its a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

/End Rant
Posted Image

Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't think anyone has ever claimed that this guy was good. You aren't the only person who wonders this.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

MCD

MCD

His initials are Boyd Crowder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's the same wonder that Al Horford isn't considered good.  He's a top ten player in almost every category across the board.  He's been recognized as an All-Star the past two seasons but is still considered a novelty.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well it's not hard when all you have to do is outshine the likes of John Salmons and Corey Maggette on a nightly basis.  And screw Bogut....that dude's a prick and I couldn't be happier we beat his @$$ back in....whatever it was...'04-'05.  One of those years.
Posted Image