Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Franklin to make Splash today

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Heard thru the HoganNetwork grapevine that James Franklin is doing very well for his first time out recruiting at Vandy...we shall see :D
Posted Image

Vol2169

Vol2169
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Good luck to the 'Dores. It will be interesting to see how Franklin does today.

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yes good luck to him, but I don't think that it'd take much to have a "good" recruiting class at Vandy.

The way Johnson left last year was really wierd.  it seemed like he planned it that way to make sure that his staff got to stay around for another few months.  I'm glad Vandy is getting a fresh start this year.

Also, I really don't see any reason why Vandy does not throw more money into football.  With a couple of good seasons and some major facility updates they could be a premier football college in the SEC.  There has to be a huge fanbase in Nashville that would support them.

Vol2169

Vol2169
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

SECorBust said:

Yes good luck to him, but I don't think that it'd take much to have a "good" recruiting class at Vandy.

The way Johnson left last year was really wierd. it seemed like he planned it that way to make sure that his staff got to stay around for another few months. I'm glad Vandy is getting a fresh start this year.

Also, I really don't see any reason why Vandy does not throw more money into football. With a couple of good seasons and some major facility updates they could be a premier football college in the SEC. There has to be a huge fanbase in Nashville that would support them.

The national perception is that Vandy does not care about football. If the administration doesn't show they are serious about winning then the recruits will never 'seriously' consider Vandy.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Vol2169 said:

The national perception is that Vandy does not care about football. If the administration doesn't show they are serious about winning then the recruits will never 'seriously' consider Vandy.

That is real..no perception
Posted Image

leakbrewergator

leakbrewergator

UF Alum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Did you catch Josh Grady's announcement? He flashed the Bulls sign and put on an USF hat, then said he was just kidding and picked Vandy. Pissed off a lot of USF people! :laugh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to TNCheckeredBoards for the sig!

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh yes I did...we stole a QB from Vir Tech and a TE from Ariz State
Posted Image