Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Replacing Urban Meyer: The Short List For The Next Head Coach At Florida

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
discuss.......

Replacing Urban Meyer: The Short List For The Next Head Coach At Florida | Saturday Down South
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

GeauxTo

GeauxTo

Super Moderator (Best Poster 2007)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

The Situation said:

I don't know if it will ever happen, but Spurrier is an absolute natural.
He would get Florida back into their old spot of being a dominant force in the SEC.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Night Time is the Right Time

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Take Kelly and Gruden off the list.  The others sound like legit candidates to me.

Vols4Life98

Vols4Life98
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Take Kelly, Gruden, and Peterson off the list. Peterson has the easiest job in America. I also think he doesn't like the challenge of coaching in the SEC. I think Mullen is the clear choice. I will be suprised if it's not him accepting the job.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Vols4Life98 said:

Take Kelly, Gruden, and Peterson off the list. Peterson has the easiest job in America. I also think he doesn't like the challenge of coaching in the SEC. I think Mullen is the clear choice. I will be suprised if it's not him accepting the job.

Don't be.

Chalk

Chalk

I'll get inside your face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It'll be Saban, wait and see.......
Posted Image

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

bulldawg28 said:

Don't be.

I love your posts on this.  Your reasoning is Mullen won't leave State for Florida which is beyond ridiculous.  If Mullen isn't the coach at Florida it's only because a higher level candidate took the job.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Robzilla said:

I love your posts on this.  Your reasoning is Mullen won't leave State for Florida which is beyond ridiculous.  If Mullen isn't the coach at Florida it's only because a higher level candidate took the job.

I saw him telling Santa he didnt want a present as long as Mullen stayed.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Robzilla said:

-- Derrick Thomas

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

GatorNation

GatorNation
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Robzilla said:

I love your posts on this. Your reasoning is Mullen won't leave State for Florida which is beyond ridiculous. If Mullen isn't the coach at Florida it's only because a higher level candidate took the job.

Maybe...but as of Friday, Mullen still hadn't been contacted by anyone in Gainesville. I'm thinking Foley would like to go in a different direction.

leakbrewergator

leakbrewergator

UF Alum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GatorNation said:

Maybe...but as of Friday, Mullen still hadn't been contacted by anyone in Gainesville. I'm thinking Foley would like to go in a different direction.

That's pretty much what Rob was saying.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to TNCheckeredBoards for the sig!

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

jacobp said:

wow...I said the same thing

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

jacobp said:

wow..I said the same thing

-- Derrick Thomas

ElephanTideis

ElephanTideis
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If I'm a gator Stoops would be a dissapointment. That guy has a proven track record of choking. Petersen and Kelly excite the hell out of me.