Boiled Peanuts and/or Putting Peanuts in a Coca Cola - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Boiled Peanuts and/or Putting Peanuts in a Coca Cola

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
as a kid, I grew up (Alabama) buying a bag of salty peanuts in convienence stores and pouring them in a Grapico (a grape soda) but most people that I know that grew up doing the same thing seem to use a coca cola

to this day when I drink a grape soda, I can taste the salt of them peanuts

it was either that or buying some boiled peanuts on the way.....those were traditions for when driving to the game.......that tradition used to always include listening to "Leonards Losers"

anybody else here do the peanuts in a soda thing?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Never done the peanuts in a soda thing, but can't go to a game or fair without getting me some boiled peanuts to chow down on.
2014 Baseball (28-8, 8-7)
4/16/14 at The Citadel; 4/18/14-4/20/14 at Auburn; 4/22/14 Davidson; 4/23/14 USC Upstate; 4/25/14-4/27/14 Alabama; 5/2/14-5/4/14 at Georgia; 5/7/14 Wofford; 5/9/14-5/11/14 Missouri; 5/13/14 The Citadel; 5/15/14-5/17/14 at Vanderbilt

2014 Football (0-0, 0-0)
8/28/14 Texas A&M; 9/6/14 East Carolina; 9/13/14 Georgia; 9/20/14 at Vanderbilt; 9/27/14 Missouri; 10/4/14 at Kentucky; 10/18/14 Furman; 10/25/14 at Auburn; 11/1/14 Tennessee; 11/15/14 at Florida; 11/22/14 South Alabama; 11/29/14 at Clemson

2013-14 Basketball (14-20, 5-13)

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Mmm boiled peanuts - not to be mistaken for Chalks favorite snack: "Boiled penis".
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Peanuts in Dr. Pepper was the thing back in the day.  Pull that Dr. Pepper out of the machine, cut your finger on the bottle cap cause it was stuck, then drink down enough to empty that bag into it.  Good times.

Posted Image

Chalk

Chalk

I'll get inside your face

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have aza, but I prefer boiled peanuts.  my uncle would always boil us some before we went camping on the river.  We'd eat the hell outta them soggy peanuts and drink Coca-Cola all night, then we'd fry the catfish we caught in a skillet over a campfire and make hushpuppies with the rest of the batter.  Miss them times.....
Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

all your base

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So... you put the peanuts IN the grape soda... and then drink it?

virgil caine is the name

i served on the danville train

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • Cash:
oh yeah....give it a try
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

razorhead said:

Peanuts in Dr. Pepper was the thing back in the day.  Pull that Dr. Pepper out of the machine, cut your finger on the bottle cap cause it was stuck, then drink down enough to empty that bag into it.  Good times.

You aint so bad after all....much
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

The Situation said:

You aint so bad after all....much

One of the best feelings in the world was walking to the station on a 98 degree day, putting a quarter in that machine, and when you opened it to access grabbing that Dr. Pepper the cold air hit you all over.  It was sex to a 9 year old kid I tell ya.

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

all your base

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

oh yeah....give it a try

And then you eat the peanuts afterwards?

virgil caine is the name

i served on the danville train

foxflyer5

foxflyer5

I hate that guy.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
never dropped peanuts in soda, but boiled peanuts are the tits.

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

razorhead said:

One of the best feelings in the world was walking to the station on a 98 degree day, putting a quarter in that machine, and when you opened it to access grabbing that Dr. Pepper the cold air hit you all over.  It was sex to a 9 year old kid I tell ya.

Then about half-way thru it you let out a belch that would burn to your toes. Very good times.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

rwspear said:

And then you eat the peanuts afterwards?

NOOOOO...as youre drinking it.

-- Derrick Thomas

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • Cash:

razorhead said:

one of them machines where you open a vertical door and "wranch" out a soda from the metal claw?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

one of them machines where you open a vertical door and "wranch" out of soda from the metal claw?

Oh yeah.

Posted Image