Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

trovon reed

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Mac1234

Mac1234

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
just wondering if anyone has opinons etc. I think we should put him at corner, and I havent noticed him playing at all in the last few games. guys a beast what happened to him?

Deserter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Mac1234 said:

just wondering if anyone has opinons etc. I think we should put him at corner, and I havent noticed him playing at all in the last few games. guys a beast what happened to him?

We gave him a medical redshirt. He hurt his knee pretty badly and couldn't cut well because of it. He just needs time to health it good, and to hit the weights. He will be back ready to go for us next year.

Mac1234

Mac1234

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • Cash:

AUTigerFan1976 said:

We gave him a medical redshirt. He hurt his knee pretty badly and couldn't cut well because of it. He just needs time to health it good, and to hit the weights. He will be back ready to go for us next year.

LAME he looked really promising. although medical redshirts rock...as long as the injury wasn't really that bad.

Deserter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Mac1234 said:

LAME he looked really promising. although medical redshirts rock...as long as the injury wasn't really that bad.

It was a bruised knee. :)

Mac1234

Mac1234

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • Cash:

AUTigerFan1976 said:

It was a bruised knee. :)

so in other words we got him some experience then decided to save him for next year (=

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Mac1234 said:

so in other words we got him some experience then decided to save him for next year (=
Posted Image
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image