Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

"We're gonna mow them over them like grass"

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Fatty said:

Firstly, for those of you who think the story is outlandish or unbelievable, you really need to get out and live a little. If that's shocking or unreal to you, then you're probably a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event.

Secondly, I have no reason to make up the story or fabricate it. I'm not even an LSU fan.

Thirdly, like I said, in a couple of years when Roy Williams comes up in the news for something anger or alcohol related, remember this story.

I've never heard of a coach (at any level) who would be out at 3:00 a.m. gambling and drinking in school-logo attire. My buddy's response was a bit over the top (but if you're gonna ask someone's opinion, don't get angry when they give it to you), but MOST men in positions of authority and responsibility would have simply went elsewhere, not called the guy a bastard.

Although this may be true,I'd have to give Roy the benefit of a doubt because of the source.I remember when Eddie Sutton was here coaching and there were some outlandish rumors about him...........Wait a minute.....Never mind.:confused:

Bigdaddydog1

Bigdaddydog1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
do not let them get you riled up---you did just what they hoped you would do----chill

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It sounds like a bunch of great Jackassery.  "We're going to mow them down like grass" - why haven't I used that one before?  Anyway what I really wanted to say was this:  The dude wouldn't have gotten so pissed if he didn't know that that was what was going to happen.  Then again as a head coach that probably knows the athletes personally (even though he is b-ball) can you blame him?

Posted Image

hootie

hootie
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Roy Williams Tells Cops to Remove Fan Who Yelled, 'Don't Miss' -- NCAABB FanHouse

YouTube - Roy Williams flips
Yeah, they come to snuff the Rooster, but he ain't gonna die!!

The Fishonater

The Fishonater

Jesus $aves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I can't even start to read the story because of the title... "We're gonna mow them over them like grass"?
Posted Image

Bulldog Bry

Bulldog Bry
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

The Fishonater said:

I can't even start to read the story because of the title... "We're gonna mow them over them like grass"?

Allow myself to introduce.........myself