"We're gonna mow them over them like grass" - Page 2 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

"We're gonna mow them over them like grass"

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#16
Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,430
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,728

Chalk said:

Are you sure it wasn't Billy Gillispie?

He would have never made it to the Bahamas.. woulda been drunk asleep on the couch and missed his ride.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

#17
razorhead

razorhead

    The Devil You Know

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    16,691
  • Joined:
    Aug 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,731

Fatty said:

I've never heard of a coach (at any level) who would be out at 3:00 a.m. gambling and drinking in school-logo attire.  

Talk to the Bama fans.

For that matter, talk to the OM fans.  Their drunken coach punches cab drivers.

Posted Image


#18
Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,430
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,728

razorhead said:

Talk to the Bama fans.

For that matter, talk to the OM fans.  Their drunken coach punches cab drivers.

or Ole Miss basketball fans, or Iowa State fans

edit: same wavelength I see
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

#19
Robzilla

Robzilla

    Do you feel like we do?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,586
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,561

Fatty said:

Firstly, for those of you who think the story is outlandish or unbelievable, you really need to get out and live a little.  If that's shocking or unreal to you, then you're probably a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event.

Secondly, I have no reason to make up the story or fabricate it.  I'm not even an LSU fan.  

Thirdly, like I said, in a couple of years when Roy Williams comes up in the news for something anger or alcohol related, remember this story.

I've never heard of a coach (at any level) who would be out at 3:00 a.m. gambling and drinking in school-logo attire.  My buddy's response was a bit over the top (but if you're gonna ask someone's opinion, don't get angry when they give it to you), but MOST men in positions of authority and responsibility would have simply went elsewhere, not called the guy a bastard.


I hate to break this to you because I know it kind of busts the bubble you were in (others call it being gullible) but your friend is full of sh**.

#20
the Paradox

the Paradox

    Supergenius

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,850
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,493
I believe Fatty.


RTR
Posted Image

#21
zartan

zartan

    Troll Tide

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    18,756
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,385

HobnailedBoots said:

This story would be more believable if i didn't sound like something out of the movie Roadhouse.
the commander of the English forces at the Battle of Stirling says his army will 'ride the Scots down like grass' in Braveheart.

that didn't turn out too well for him...
Posted Image

#22
Bulldog Bry

Bulldog Bry
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,192
  • Joined:
    Jul 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    197

Fatty said:

Firstly, for those of you who think the story is outlandish or unbelievable, you really need to get out and live a little.  If that's shocking or unreal to you, then you're probably a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event.

Secondly, I have no reason to make up the story or fabricate it.  I'm not even an LSU fan.  

Thirdly, like I said, in a couple of years when Roy Williams comes up in the news for something anger or alcohol related, remember this story.

I've never heard of a coach (at any level) who would be out at 3:00 a.m. gambling and drinking in school-logo attire.  My buddy's response was a bit over the top (but if you're gonna ask someone's opinion, don't get angry when they give it to you), but MOST men in positions of authority and responsibility would have simply went elsewhere, not called the guy a bastard.

So........because I have doubts about the accuracies of this story, I need to "get out and live a little"? And I'm "a giant loser"?

I'm all butt-hurt because an internet guy called me a name..........

#23
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    23,983
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,335

zartan said:

the commander of the English forces at the Battle of Stirling says his army will 'ride the Scots down like grass' in Braveheart.

that didn't turn out too well for him...

+1 for awesome movie reference. (albeit a historically inaccurate film)
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

#24
Fatty

Fatty
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    294
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    21

Bulldog Bry said:

So........because I have doubts about the accuracies of this story, I need to "get out and live a little"? And I'm "a giant loser"?

I'm all butt-hurt because an internet guy called me a name..........

First off, I didn't call you anything.  You jumped that chasm on your own.

The only thing you even commented on was my buddy's character/disposition, and I agree with you, he comes off as abrasive sometimes....even a jerk.

As to the credibility of the story, the guys who are questioning it need more excitement in their lives.  If that story seems unbelievable to you, then you need some more life experiences.  My buddy has no reason to lie or fabricate anything.

It's not like the story involved him jumping 5 feet in the air and triple roundhouse ninja kicking Roy in the face and then going back to his hotel room to have a 5-way with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

There's nothing THAT crazy about it.  Guy runs into recognizable, national sports figure.  Said figure is drunk and gets offended at a comment.  Then he gets angry and squares up, security shows up and escorts them both out.  What about that is outlandish?  Again, if that's spicy for you, then maybe you ought to cut back on the MW2 and travel/live a little bit.

#25
andrepg10

andrepg10
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    340
  • Joined:
    Jan 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    26

Fatty said:

First off, I didn't call you anything. You jumped that chasm on your own.

The only thing you even commented on was my buddy's character/disposition, and I agree with you, he comes off as abrasive sometimes....even a jerk.

As to the credibility of the story, the guys who are questioning it need more excitement in their lives. If that story seems unbelievable to you, then you need some more life experiences. My buddy has no reason to lie or fabricate anything.

It's not like the story involved him jumping 5 feet in the air and triple roundhouse ninja kicking Roy in the face and then going back to his hotel room to have a 5-way with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

There's nothing THAT crazy about it. Guy runs into recognizable, national sports figure. Said figure is drunk and gets offended at a comment. Then he gets angry and squares up, security shows up and escorts them both out. What about that is outlandish? Again, if that's spicy for you, then maybe you ought to cut back on the MW2 and travel/live a little bit.
But...I like MW2 :o
Posted Image

#26
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

Fatty said:

Firstly, for those of you who think the story is outlandish or unbelievable, you really need to get out and live a little.  If that's shocking or unreal to you, then you're probably a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event.



Well call me a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event, then.

Let me fill you in on a little something, sparky. It might be you who needs to get out and "live a little." Most of us have lived long enough to know that when one of our friends tells us a drunken story, usually he's embellishing on it, filling in the blank spots in his memory and outright fabricating up to (but not limited to) 70% of it. Now when you factor in the embellishing that gets added when the story is re-told by a second party, most of us here figure that your story is about 15% true and 85% BS. Which is probably being generous.

#27
Fatty

Fatty
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    294
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    21

HobnailedBoots said:

Well call me a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event, then.

Let me fill you in on a little something, sparky. It might be you who needs to get out and "live a little." Most of us have lived long enough to know that when one of our friends tells us a drunken story, usually he's embellishing on it, filling in the blank spots in his memory and outright fabricating up to (but not limited to) 70% of it. Now when you factor in the embellishing that gets added when the story is re-told by a second party, most of us here figure that your story is about 15% true and 85% BS. Which is probably being generous.

Then don't believe it.  I'll make sure to lose sleep over it.

For everyone else...enjoy.

#28
Pork Rinds

Pork Rinds

    Boared Cynic

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,632
  • Joined:
    Feb 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    508
Maybe your buddy is pulling your leg.


Just Sayin'

#29
Based Potato

Based Potato

    I wish I took my breakfast like James Hunt

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,032
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,555

zartan said:

the commander of the English forces at the Battle of Stirling says his army will 'ride the Scots down like grass' in Braveheart.

that didn't turn out too well for him...
That is a fantastically placed movie reference. You get a gif, sir.



EDIT: Nevermind, you don't get a gif. Forgot you can't PM attachments.
Posted Image

View PostHoganknows, on 23 June 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Tennessee will rise to the top very soon

#30
Bulldog Bry

Bulldog Bry
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,192
  • Joined:
    Jul 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    197

Fatty said:

First off, I didn't call you anything.  You jumped that chasm on your own.

The only thing you even commented on was my buddy's character/disposition, and I agree with you, he comes off as abrasive sometimes....even a jerk.

As to the credibility of the story, the guys who are questioning it need more excitement in their lives.  If that story seems unbelievable to you, then you need some more life experiences.  My buddy has no reason to lie or fabricate anything.

It's not like the story involved him jumping 5 feet in the air and triple roundhouse ninja kicking Roy in the face and then going back to his hotel room to have a 5-way with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

There's nothing THAT crazy about it.  Guy runs into recognizable, national sports figure.  Said figure is drunk and gets offended at a comment.  Then he gets angry and squares up, security shows up and escorts them both out.  What about that is outlandish?  Again, if that's spicy for you, then maybe you ought to cut back on the MW2 and travel/live a little bit.

Let's review:
Firstly, for those of you who think the story is outlandish or unbelievable, you really need to get out and live a little. If that's shocking or unreal to you, then you're probably a giant loser who thinks that fixing a flat tire on the side of the road is a traumatic and life changing event.

I fall into both of those categories. So really........ya did call me a name. But it's OK. I'd be mad too, if I posted a story and no one believed it. You seem upset that we're not just drooling over this story as if it's gospel. Most of us like to think of ourselves as NOT GULLIBLE.
And as far as cutting back on hte MW2 and traveling more, I decided a few days ago that I wouldn't take advice from the likes of you.