Percy Harvin?? - The Pros - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Percy Harvin??

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Tide Up

Tide Up
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I heard about this today, that Percy Harvin has been missing practices for having severe migranes.  ESPN-Radio also said he may be out the rest of the season.  Not to mention he just lost his grandma.  So sad.

Vikings make move on Harvin | StarTribune.com
"It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not..." - Kurt Cobain

Recyclops

Recyclops
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
From what I've read they have a few days left before the "left squad" thing takes effect and I'm really hoping that he is in condition to make the deadline. He never missed so much time for his migraines at UF, so this would signify his problem is getting worse. Definitely a hard time for a great player and I really hope he can bounce back quickly. If the Vikings lose Harvin and Favre (potentially) I don't see them making too much noise in the playoffs. I don't care how good Rice's season was or how hard of a runner Peterson is, they'll be hurting to keep up with the Packers in the North.
Posted Image
Here is my first attempt at making a banner with Photoshop.

leakbrewergator

leakbrewergator

UF Alum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't think he'll miss the entire season, but this is some scary stuff. One can't help but think of Terrell Davis when you read stories like this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to TNCheckeredBoards for the sig!