Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

MCD

MCD

His initials are Boyd Crowder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only experience I've ever had was I was over at my buddies' place a few years ago, smoking a cigarette in the basement.  I put my cigarette out, turned to walk away, and immediately felt something grab my shoulder.  This was a grab, not a tug, and I know there was nothing shoulder-height near me within ten feet.  I booked it out of there and won't go down there alone anymore.

Other than that, I saw the Casper movie.
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My hometown was on "Unsolved Mysteries".

The haunted house was a total crock. My dad's childhood best friend lived there and his parents still do. Not haunted at all.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ok here goes,

Back when a kid we were moving into the old family home. It was one of those 7 bedroom 4 1/2 bath things. I had a slot car racing set and it would work good on those hard wood floors. One sat afternoon while nobody was workin on the house a friend of mine and I slipped over to play with the set. While there we heard what sounded like the grandfather clock fell over and shattered. Knowin it would be our @$$ if something was broke we went lookin for what happened. Nothing in the house was moved.

After moving in late at night you could hear someone walkin up the front steps. The house has two sets of steps to get upstairs. The front steps are the one most used. We were talkin about it one day and I counted the steps to know if it creaked each one. 25 steps to get upstairs. 25 creaks that night.

Now and then our whatever liked the bathrooms. Sometimes toilets would flush for no reason. Sometimes the hot water would turn off while taking a shower. One time all the water cut off on my brother but that was me. The cut off valves were behind a small door in my bedroom.

Once I was watching a football game with some friends. One book of hundreds on a shelf jumped half way across the room and opened on the coffee table. My friends hauled @$$ and I looked to see what was on the page. Didn't read anything important to me at the time.

Two people have died in that house. Greatgrandma and aunt carol. Died in the same chair in the same room. That chair still sits in the same place.

One day we were told that if ya name the ghost correctly it will go away. Mom shook her head then decided to do it anyway. She told aunt carol it was time to leave. Nothing has ever happened again.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
About 14 years ago, me and a few of my Army buds decided to head off post for a night of drinkin. We hit a couple clubs and at the last place I had the pleasure of dancin with one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen. We danced a couple times and I bought her a few drinks and as the night wore on, I decide to invite her back to my barracks. Needless to say, we spent the rest of the night engaged in some vigorous relations and I passed out shortly thereafter. The next morning I wake up hungover and realize that......

....SHE WAS STILL THERE!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

.....AND SHE WANTED TO GO EAT BREAKFAST!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
OK....maybe supernatural, maybe not.  Yesterday on my way to work I was driving on New Circle (basically a giant interstate circle that goes around the entire city....easiest way to get around Lexington) and was passing Nicholasville Rd exit when I got a feeling....just one of those something is about to happen feelings....but there was no one coming on from the on ramp nor was there anyone around me (I go to work at 5am.)

Well sure enough when I get to Alumni Dr traffic has built up and I'm in the fast lane.  I'm approaching a car on my right and about to pass by them when they suddenly try to jump in my lane.  I honk my horn, and they swerved and got back in their lane after a little correction.  They were mere inches from running into me though.  It made no sense, since there was no one in front of them...so it's not like they needed to get over.

Normally, I'd just write it off as another idiot driver on the roads of Lexington.....were it not for that feeling I got.  

I got that same feeling a few months ago riding w/my friend out in the country.  Yeah, we were drunk, and yeah, it's stupid.  At a certain point I just get this urge....put your damn seatbelt on.....and I do it...no kidding 5 minutes later runs his truck into a tree and totals it.  Woulda been killed had I not put the seatbelt on.  That incident has definitely settled my wild side down significantly.  I walked 4 miles w/a broken pinkie and hairline fracture in my leg. Thank the Lord that was all it was.
Posted Image

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've only recently started believing in paranormal activity due to seeing it first hand. Ironically enough, it seems to have all started around July 2010.

I've also noticed poltergeist activity associated with JSHD's posts.

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

PuddingTime said:

OK....maybe supernatural, maybe not.  Yesterday on my way to work I was driving on New Circle (basically a giant interstate circle that goes around the entire city....easiest way to get around Lexington) and was passing Nicholasville Rd exit when I got a feeling....just one of those something is about to happen feelings....but there was no one coming on from the on ramp nor was there anyone around me (I go to work at 5am.)

Well sure enough when I get to Alumni Dr traffic has built up and I'm in the fast lane.  I'm approaching a car on my right and about to pass by them when they suddenly try to jump in my lane.  I honk my horn, and they swerved and got back in their lane after a little correction.  They were mere inches from running into me though.  It made no sense, since there was no one in front of them...so it's not like they needed to get over.

Normally, I'd just write it off as another idiot driver on the roads of Lexington.....were it not for that feeling I got.  

I got that same feeling a few months ago riding w/my friend out in the country.  Yeah, we were drunk, and yeah, it's stupid.  At a certain point I just get this urge....put your damn seatbelt on.....and I do it...no kidding 5 minutes later runs his truck into a tree and totals it.  Woulda been killed had I not put the seatbelt on.  That incident has definitely settled my wild side down significantly.  I walked 4 miles w/a broken pinkie and hairline fracture in my leg. Thank the Lord that was all it was.

in the future, its called a "by-pass"
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

And it will make getting around in your horseless buggy much easier.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

Not in Lexington.  The bypass is the I-75/I-64 interchange that runs outside Lexington.  Unlike most other large cites, the interstate does not actually run through the city.

Posted Image
Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I dunno why, but I never read through this thread before until tonight. Lots of interesting stuff guys.

I can't say I've experienced anything paranormal myself, but I do believe that some people have the gift to sense things before they happen...for no rhyme or reason. My fiancee is one of those people. Years back she was graduating from college and the night before her graduation ceremony, she had a dream that her parents were killed in a car accident. This was before I knew her, but she had breakfast with a few of her friends (one of whom I've discussed this dream with before) the next morning, and told them about her dream and they pretty much laughed it off.

Anyways, later in the day at time the ceremony began, her parents never showed. It was about two hours after the ceremony concluded that an old family friend of hers broke the news that her parents had, in fact, been killed in an accident on the way to her graduation.

Some of you may also remember the thread I made in the Prayer request section about my fiancee. Without getting too far into it, it looked pretty bleak for a while, and there were times where when she fell asleep, I wondered if she'd ever wake up again. And again, one night she told me she had a dream that God told her she'd be alright because I still needed her in my life. Days later her counts unexpectedly shot right up and she was out of the hospital within a month. We're getting married in May and she's as strong as she's ever been.

Spirits and visions might not be physical, material things that you can see for yourself...but I do feel like there are spirits and visions that people can sense emotionally that are very real and legitimate.

Blake "The Snake" Sims

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

10-1 (6-1)

Next Game: vs. Auburn Tigers

THE IRON BOWL

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take it as it comes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I guess a lot of people have heard this story, but in case they haven't I will recount it. There is a bridge somewhere in Alabama where there was a car acccident one night. It was raining very hard and visibility was nil. A woman ran off that bridge with her infant baby in the car, and they drowned in the water below. They say that if you drive along that bridge at night, and look in your rearview mirror you might see the woman sitting in your back seat all dripping wet and hear the baby crying, but she can't find her baby and she is hysterical. Or if you are too scared to look behind you, you might discover your back seat is wet where the water was dripping off her as she sat there. It was a bridge called Bayview Bridge.
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Anybody notice how cold it got in here all of the sudden ?
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas