Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

timNem

timNem

I Need A Squeegee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Vader said:

Clak is right. I've seen more than my fair share. Now I'll start off by saying that anyone is free to believe or not believe what I'm about to post. Below is the contensts of how I told my story to Rbzilla a few days ago via PM.......

Ok. Here is the low down. The house I'm talking about has been in my family since it was built in 1962. The land it was built on has been in my family since sometime before or around the Civil War. Anyway, the house was built by my grandparents on my mother's side. They lived there with my mom (she was a kid at the time) her brother, and their grandparents.

About a year or so after the house was built, both grand parents died within a few months of each other. As was pretty common at that time, both funerals were held there at the house. It was within a few days of my great-grandmother's death that the stuff started. It was mostly walking in the hallway. The house has hardwood floors so you can clearly hear walking. She still walks that hall today and sometimes she will run and even remove things from the walls. I say remove because we've woke up before to find all the pictures that were hung in the hallway laying arranged on the floor in an orderly fashion. No way they could have simply fell.

The second ghost to haunt the house was my own mother. She was killed in a car accident along with her husband (my father) and her brother. This happened two weeks after my 1st birthday so I don't remember any of them. She does not do much, but every so often she will be seen standing, never says anything. She just stands there and does not even seem to notice you are there. She is wearing a white dress with red roses.

The third ghost to haunt the house is my grandmother. She raised me and my brother after our parents were killed. She died in 1988. I was 14 at the time so we went to live with relatives. I moved back in the house in 1992. Not long after she started appearing. I've never seen her, only heard her. Other have seen her, my ex-wife who never met her, woke me up one night screaming. She said she woke up and saw an old woman walk in the room. The old woman walked over to her side of the bed and told her that if she brought a child in the marriage, she would take it. The woman then turned and walked through the closet door. Another time my brother was spending the night and claimed that he rolled over in the bed and saw her standing at his bedroom door motioning for him to come to her. He said she never said anything and simply walked away after a few seconds. As for me, my experience with her was once when I walked into my bedroom and hear what sounded like a low sobbing sound coming from my bedroom closet. I was too big of a pus to go open the door. I'm not 100% sure it was actually her, but I think it probably was.

The fourth ghost, is one that I have no idea who it could be. I've never seen them, never heard them say anything, but they act differently than the others. This one will move things around, open and close doors & drawers, sometimes even throw them on the floor. Many time I'd have people over to and they would tell me that at night they had a very strong feeling that someone was watching them, even people who had no idea what was going on in the house. I think it was this ghost doing it.

One odd thing about all of them is they seem to really go f**king nuts on the night of September 27 every year. I have no idea why, this date means nothing to my family as far as I can tell but it means something to them for some reason.

I imagine that house has sentimental value but I would still burn it to the ground and move away
Posted Image

shk999

shk999

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

azamugg said:

my gf said that just last saturday nite as she was in my bedroom standing by the bed that a warm breathy voice on her neck told her she was very attractive.....she thought it was me, turned around to find no one

Yeah, sorry bout that..;)
2008 SECTalk Pick 'EMs Champ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"..don't quote me boy cause I aint said sh!t."

Zee

Zee

Throw salt on the snail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
How come ghosts never appear beside your couch in the daytime when you are watching tv? Scary bastards always have to show up at the foot or beside your bed when you are trying to catch some zzzz's
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Old Buddy used to live in this real old house. Crazy stuff went on in there all the time. He used to complain about his dog barking in the middle of the night inside the house. It would usually look towards the corner of the room or this old piano bench that had been there since the house was built (was originally in the basement but he moved it upstairs. I'm not just talking a little bark either, I mean growling,showing his teeth,ect... That dog ended up getting lost (maybe hit by a car?). Well he got a new dog, and it started doing the same thing. He moved out.

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

T bone said:

He moved out.

BINGO! We have a winner!

No offense Vader, but why on earth people stay in these places is beyond me. I'm with Eddie on this one...

YouTube - Eddie Murphy - Haunted Houses

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only things that I've seen for myself happened in an old house near the mill in the town I grew up in. We used to hang out there as teenagers and knew some crazy stuff had happened there. One person had committed suicide there, one person had been murdered, and at least one had died of natural causes.

The first instance we were sitting around just watching tv when the lighter on the coffee table started shooting a flame about 3-4 inches high into the air. When it started everyone just sat there staring. Everyone just watched it for what seemed like about an hour(though Im sure it was probably only about a minute). Once it went out everyone just kinda stared at each other like "wtf"? Then once we examined it there were no cracks in plastic for the flame to get through, and I dont know how it could have ignited because no one touched it.

The other time we were sitting around and two people were playing chess while everyone else was just shooting the breeze doing whatever. The owners kept candles burning cause it was an old house and didnt have the best smell. As one of the people playing chess got up he noticed that the wax from the candle had ran out of the candle, onto the floor, over to his feet, and his feet were surrounded by wax.

I guess those are pretty tame compared to some of the other stories here, but thats all I can speak about from experience.

zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
no. apart from me being the son of Satan, i haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

WallyGoat

WallyGoat

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

OmahaBound said:

The only thing I've ever experienced was hearing someone call my name a few times.  I went downstairs to see what my mom wanted, and she said she didn't call for me.   I didn't think anything of it until it happened again later that same day.   Again she hadn't called for me.   I had recently moved into my sister's old bedroom now that she was in college and apparently when she was a little kid she claimed to hear our grandfather call out to her in that same room.   He died before I was born so I never would have recognized the voice anyway, but this episode with me firmly convinced my mom that he's a guardian angel or something for my sister and I.  I never heard it again so who knows.

I was around 14 at the time, so if he was looking out over us I would just like to apologize for the things he saw.

I was 16 the first time I experienced any "paranormal" happenings. I was home alone, and a stern and sort of raspy voice said my name. I thought it was my dad yelling for me to unlock the door because he had went to get groceries and I needed to unlock the door for him. No one was there.

A couple of months ago, I was on the verge of falling asleep with my own thoughts and I hear the words whispered in my ear, "It's not 8 6 1." I don't know what it meant, I don't know what it was. I thought it was one of my friends messing with me, but everyone was asleep.

Unexplainable, yes. Paranormal, not sure.
Posted Image
Posted Image
God Bless America!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Zee said:

How come ghosts never appear beside your couch in the daytime when you are watching tv? Scary bastards always have to show up at the foot or beside your bed when you are trying to catch some zzzz's

Haha isn't that the damn truth?

Well the answer is spirits, orbs and demons or whatever...draw more energy from people during the night. With all that damn sunlight, you would think they could use some kind of solar sh*t. But nah, they have to come out late at night in the trailers and nearly give Aunt Bessie a heart attack.

When I get a little buzzed, I'll tell some cool experiences I've had. I'm actually a avid reader of paranormal activity and stuff like that. I've visited the old Bryce in Northport and have caught some creepy evp(Electronic voice phenomenon) in my old apartment. Which I regretted...haha.

Posted Image

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ThunderReb said:

This would be the only paranormal activity I've seen to date, but I DO believe:

As a kid, every summer I attended a church camp....you know, the norm, sports during the day, chasing girls around all week with devotion periods at night.  When I was 14 and on one devotion night during camp (Wednesday, I believe); I was sitting with my "girlfriend" for the week on the first row when a young guy about my same age and about 160 or so pounds ran full speed yelling and spitting up the middle aisle and fell face-first on the preacher's podium.  Several of the experienced adults and counselors were pastors from diffrent areas of the state and southeast so they obviously saw pretty quickly what it was.  This kid was thrashing about and spitting and speaking some language i had never heard at the time but came to find out that he was speaking a mixture of Hebrew at times with Italian mixed in.  Immediately, these "experienced" adults lept atop this kid...he was still thrashing and yelling while spitting on everyone within shot.  Again, i was in the first row and saw and heard all this........this kid was possessed by a demon or demons.  He threw these MEN off of him like they were nothing more than pillows, but they kept trying to pin this kid's arms and legs to the floor of the raised platform.  The struggle went on for at least 5 minutes or so...when the kid would throw two guys off his left arm like nothing he would then sling others off his left leg that had two or three adults on...but each time the adults would just jump right back on the limb, while sometimes taking shots or kicks to the face.  Finally, a little small man dressed in a suit if i remember correctly (I remember him as being a guest prescher or something from a different state) reached atop the podium and removed the speaker's Bible.  He simply plopped it straight down atop this kid's forehead........he went limp in all extremities like he had just been drugged or something....yet he could still talk in this language.  Since i thought everything was calming down a bit (counselors in the back were beginning to herd the kids from their cabins out the back doors) i stood and walked the 6-8 feet to the podium area to peer over the backs of the guys that had been holding him down just to get a look and just as the dude with the Bible began to ask the kid questions (or demon). This is what i heard and i cannot ever forget it:
Preacher dude: "Who are you?"
kid/demon: (in a gnarly, guttural voice) "We are many!"

Preacher: "Why are you here?"
kid: "For the souls of your chidren!"

Preacher: "What is your name?"
kid: "We have many names!"

The kid again tried to struggle but the weight of the Bible kept him down and he was sweating and panting alot like a dog does.

Preacher: "Why this child?"
kid: "Because he was easy!"

Preacher: "He is not yours!"
kid: "He is ours and we will not leave!"  And this is what GOT me......this kid looked directly AT me while I was watching from over this big, fat preacher dude at his lfeet and said directly into my eyes,
"You are next!"

I just kinda backed away slowly and I'm sure I looked pretty spooked.......

I had backed away about ten feet or so and I heard one of the preacher's say something like, "In the name of Jesus, I cast you from this boy!!!!!!"  and this kid started vomitting all over himself and those adults kind of dragged him into a back room and off to the side that is used for baptism changing and such......I think i stood there in shock for awhile before my girlfriend of the week grabbed me by the hand and kindof pulled me out the back of the auditorium.  We didn't see the kid again for the next two days.

Sorry so long but that's what happened.....just like angels are real...so are demons.

And we're supposed to believe you actually had a girlfriend? You had me right up till then:joke:   That's a pretty creepy story bro
Posted Image

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Had a science book of paranormal activity.  That had pictures showing faint people who had died previously and that actually showed up to take the picture.    Various other things.     Do demons exist?   if you believe in Angels then you have to believe in demons.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

Zee

Zee

Throw salt on the snail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I always wanted to go to Gettysburg and ghost hunt for a couple of nights.  If I saw a ghost clearly enough for me to have no doubt, it would change my entire perspective.
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

I personally have never experienced a ghost or anything of that nature but have good friends that tell me in detail their experiences.........

so I thought I'd see if anyone at SECTalk has had eery unexplainable incidents that they would wanna share

well?

This site used to be haunted by some paranormal ghost of a Dawg fan... I think his name was Grady... oh wait, that's abnormal... never mind.
Posted Image

Ocho

Ocho

Raising the gnar.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ThunderReb said:

Dude sketch story. Because I have a story along this line. Less sketch stuff first.

So there is this graveyard down here in the middle of nowhere where I abide. Its all scary and stuff and everyone says it is haunted because a "witch" was burned there a hot minute ago. So she supposedly haunts the corner she was burned at. Hence it is referred to as the corner. Anyway so we go down there one night and there is a little path down by the side of said graveyard. So I am trying to convince my friends to go down to the corner, but they were being babies. So then something catches my eye to my right. I look over and it looks like a giant black mass was sitting there. So I stare at it for a second or two, and look around to realize that any other night when the moon was as bright as it was you could see down this path. Then as I am slowly convincing myself that my mind is tricking on me I see it move. So I point it out to my friends who then run back to the car in a screaming fit.

So then I get the bright idea to go down there during the daytime to snopp around and see what was up. So me and my sister walk to the corner where said supposed witch was supposedly burnt. Everything went cold and my nose started flowing blood. My nose does not bleed easily, if ever. So at that point I swore the place off.

My grandparents house had a dude die in it before they owned it so I have noticed little things while I have been there. One night the hella noisy rocking chair they have was having a fit. I went in there to see if someone was up besides me, but the chair was rocking by itself. And then one night My tv and dish box cut off in that order. No the power did not go off for the computer was still on.

And now for the really sketch story that is kind of not mine. My friend Robby Lite is a hella honest guy, so I never questioned the story. Anyways, one night they were in a house right in the middle of chandler springs, which is a scary place to begin with. So he told me that nothing scary ever went on there until one night they were plying with a ouija board. Well supposedly you are supposed to leave them alone after midnight. Well they did not stop and kept going. It started going over the letters n, m, a, y. Over and over again. They did not understand what was going on with it. Then Robby said he felt a strange connection with the board and before he knew what he was saying he yelled "We are legion for we are many! Thats what it means we are legion for we are many." The board went limp and his friends got mad at him for saying that. He slept on the floor next to his buddy who slept on the sofa. They told me that all they heard that night was foot steps and cabinets slamming. Now everytime Robby goes into the house he sees a dark figure standing in the garage, where you walk into the house, that no one else sees and then he starts shaking uncontrollably. It is some weird stuff.

Edited by Ocho, 28 July 2010 - 08:07 PM.

....Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation....

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ThunderReb said:

This is what i heard and i cannot ever forget it:

I don't get it... you would think that over the course of 2,000+ years, demons would have thought of some new material.... and yet here we are, in the year 2010 AD and they are still spitting the same lines that they were in the book of Matthew. I guess they have a script to follow.