Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

have you ever experienced paranormal activity yourself?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
I personally have never experienced a ghost or anything of that nature but have good friends that tell me in detail their experiences.........

so I thought I'd see if anyone at SECTalk has had eery unexplainable incidents that they would wanna share

well?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Chalk

Chalk

I'll get inside your face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I haven't, but Vader has seen some crazy sh*t.  I'm sure he'll chime in shortly.
Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hmm...eerie and unexplainable...well, I once saw this football coach call for a spike with one second left in the game.

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

2-0 (0-0)

Next Game: vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles

CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

Auburn sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

UAdan said:

Hmm...eerie and unexplainable...well, I once saw this football coach call for a spike with one second left in the game.

Man, i guess he will never live that down
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't believe in ghosts in the traditional, house haunting, chain reattling, boooooooo sense. However, I do believe in demonic activity. A good show if you enjoy stuff like that is A Haunting. They don't make new epsiodes anymore, but there was some freaky ish in that show.
Posted Image

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The closest thing I've ever had happen was at my wife's trailer back in Troy.  We were just friends then and this was years ago when we were in college.  The group of us that used to hang out all worked at Winn Dixie.  After work we'd all get together and drink until the wee hours of the morning.  We all stayed in the same trailer park.

My wife's roommate was away in Italy at the time but her father had just recently passed a few months earlier.  Her room mate had some of his items brought to their trailer after his death including the table that sat beside his old recliner.

So after she got off work at about 11PM one night she came into the trailer and was in her room changing when she heard the door to her room mate's bedroom slam shut.  The door was difficult to close normally.  It didn't shut easily but in this case it slammed closed.  So with her room mate in Italy she thought someone had broke into the trailer.  We were having a rash of break-ins at the time in the trailer park.  So she runs out of the place and comes up to the trailer where me and some of the other guys were drinking.

She comes running to the trailer saying someone was in there. Well, we just thought she had got scared being by herself and it being so late what with the break-ins and all so we all hauled ass down there, half drunk of course.  Anyway, there were about 5 or 6 of us.  We went down to her trailer and surrounded it from all sides.  Then 2 of us went in the trailer.  Me and this other guy.  The door to the bedroom was still shut.  We started walking back there and were gonna open the door up.  At this point I was thinking there wasn't anyone there and she had just heard a bump and got freaked out.

So as we're walking towards the door, me and my friend both hear this loud thump coming from the room.  We stop and look at each other and then we back out of there.  At this point, we are thinking someone is in the room.  So we call the cops and the cop shows up.  We tell him what happened and he goes in with gun drawn.  I was standing at the front door and expecting him to pull someone out of that room.  He comes back out in a few minutes after searching the trailer and says there is no one in there.  We are all just looking at each other because we know we heard someone.  The other guys had the trailer surrounded so there is no way they could have ran out.

So, after that my wife never stayed a full night in that trailer.  She had several more experiences in there including that later that very night.  She had her other friend over there with her after we left and she later said the water faucet turned on in one of the bathrooms at full blast.  She also said the ceiling fan in her room mate's bedroom came on full blast as well when no one was in there.

Later she found out from her room mate that at that time there were some accusations being thrown about by the family that her room mate's father had molested his other daughter.  I don't know if it was paranormal or not, but it was strange and I can't explain what it was we heard in that room.

Edited by Robzilla, 28 July 2010 - 10:20 AM.

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
my gf said that just last saturday nite as she was in my bedroom standing by the bed that a warm breathy voice on her neck told her she was very attractive.....she thought it was me, turned around to find no one
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only thing I've ever experienced was hearing someone call my name a few times.  I went downstairs to see what my mom wanted, and she said she didn't call for me.   I didn't think anything of it until it happened again later that same day.   Again she hadn't called for me.   I had recently moved into my sister's old bedroom now that she was in college and apparently when she was a little kid she claimed to hear our grandfather call out to her in that same room.   He died before I was born so I never would have recognized the voice anyway, but this episode with me firmly convinced my mom that he's a guardian angel or something for my sister and I.  I never heard it again so who knows.

I was around 14 at the time, so if he was looking out over us I would just like to apologize for the things he saw.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My uncle used to tell a story about being choked in a house they lived in as a kid. He said the thing that choked him was like a black cloud hovering over his bed that dissapated as soon as the light was clicked on. At any rate, he went to the Dr. the next day and described the events. The Doc told him that it was an evil spirit and that they should move out. My mom remembers all of this and still refuses to talk about it.
Posted Image

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

my gf said that just last saturday nite as she was in my bedroom standing by the bed that a warm breathy voice on her neck told her she was very attractive.....she thought it was me, turned around to find no one

I'm an excellent hider, muggz.
Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Clak is right. I've seen more than my fair share. Now I'll start off by saying that anyone is free to believe or not believe what I'm about to post. Below is the contensts of how I told my story to Rbzilla a few days ago via PM.......

Ok. Here is the low down. The house I'm talking about has been in my family since it was built in 1962. The land it was built on has been in my family since sometime before or around the Civil War. Anyway, the house was built by my grandparents on my mother's side. They lived there with my mom (she was a kid at the time) her brother, and their grandparents.

About a year or so after the house was built, both grand parents died within a few months of each other. As was pretty common at that time, both funerals were held there at the house. It was within a few days of my great-grandmother's death that the stuff started. It was mostly walking in the hallway. The house has hardwood floors so you can clearly hear walking. She still walks that hall today and sometimes she will run and even remove things from the walls. I say remove because we've woke up before to find all the pictures that were hung in the hallway laying arranged on the floor in an orderly fashion. No way they could have simply fell.

The second ghost to haunt the house was my own mother. She was killed in a car accident along with her husband (my father) and her brother. This happened two weeks after my 1st birthday so I don't remember any of them. She does not do much, but every so often she will be seen standing, never says anything. She just stands there and does not even seem to notice you are there. She is wearing a white dress with red roses.

The third ghost to haunt the house is my grandmother. She raised me and my brother after our parents were killed. She died in 1988. I was 14 at the time so we went to live with relatives. I moved back in the house in 1992. Not long after she started appearing. I've never seen her, only heard her. Other have seen her, my ex-wife who never met her, woke me up one night screaming. She said she woke up and saw an old woman walk in the room. The old woman walked over to her side of the bed and told her that if she brought a child in the marriage, she would take it. The woman then turned and walked through the closet door. Another time my brother was spending the night and claimed that he rolled over in the bed and saw her standing at his bedroom door motioning for him to come to her. He said she never said anything and simply walked away after a few seconds. As for me, my experience with her was once when I walked into my bedroom and hear what sounded like a low sobbing sound coming from my bedroom closet. I was too big of a pus to go open the door. I'm not 100% sure it was actually her, but I think it probably was.

The fourth ghost, is one that I have no idea who it could be. I've never seen them, never heard them say anything, but they act differently than the others. This one will move things around, open and close doors & drawers, sometimes even throw them on the floor. Many time I'd have people over to and they would tell me that at night they had a very strong feeling that someone was watching them, even people who had no idea what was going on in the house. I think it was this ghost doing it.

One odd thing about all of them is they seem to really go f**king nuts on the night of September 27 every year. I have no idea why, this date means nothing to my family as far as I can tell but it means something to them for some reason.
Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My sister was living in this rental house for a period of time, and she had several experiences that were extremely disturbing. Probably the most disturbing was when she was there alone with her dog (it was early in the evening), and she said all of the sudden she just felt darkness surround her. She said she couldn't explain the feeling, it just felt like "darkness" that weighed down on her. The dog was acting strangely, and she grabbed up her keys and the dog and left immediately. She says as she backed out the driveway, she looked and saw a pale face staring out of her bedroom window.  

I would have burnt the place to the ground, lol.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was always told growing up and maybe it was wrong but..If you died and went to Heaven there was noway you would wanna come back. If you died and went to Hell there was noway you could come back.

Sharing a little personal info but my ex wife is diagnosed bipolar, schizophrenic, manic depressant draws a check and stays in and out of units all the time. I'm talking about a beautiful woman who had schollys and graduated most likely to succeed made 29 on the ACT. The mind is a VERY powerful thing that most people don't have a clue about. Your imagination can make you hear things, see things, etc. that nobody could convince you differently of.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Marilyn Monroe's ghost gave me a BJ one time.....well, maybe it was an ugly girl I picked up while I was drunk in a bar in my early years, but the Marilyn Monroe story is what I'm sticking with.
2014 Football (2-1, 1-1)
9/20/14 at Vanderbilt; 9/27/14 Missouri; 10/4/14 at Kentucky; 10/18/14 Furman; 10/25/14 at Auburn; 11/1/14 Tennessee; 11/15/14 at Florida; 11/22/14 South Alabama; 11/29/14 at Clemson

2014-15 Basketball (0-0, 0-0)
11/14/14 North Florida; 11/18/14 Baylor; 11/20/14 vs. Cornell (in Charleston, SC); 11/21/14 vs. Penn State/Charlotte (in Charleston, SC); 11/23/14 vs. TBD ( in Charleston, SC); 11/26/14 UNC Asheville; 12/1/14 at Marshall; 12/6/14 Oklahoma State; 12/19/14 Clemson; 12/21/14 Coker; 12/30/14 North Carolina A&T; 1/3/15 vs. Iowa State (in Brooklyn, NY)

2014 Baseball (44-18, 18-12)

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Vader said:

She still walks that hall today and sometimes she will run and even remove things from the walls. I say remove because we've woke up before to find all the pictures that were hung in the hallway laying arranged on the floor in an orderly fashion. No way they could have simply fell.

My Grandma owned an apartment complex that used to be a church back in the mid 1900s.  Anyways the organ player of the church had a heart attack and died during service one day.  She still haunts the place and is seen on a regular basis.  Everyone that has lived there has come in contact with her including me.  Usually she comes out of heating units and the hallway just walking through the rooms and stuff.  When my parents lived there before I was born my mom would walk in from work and the pictures would be lying neatly on the ground like you described.  

The only other experience I've ever had was at my Grandparents house when I was a kid.  My Grandma (same one from above) told me that there was a ghost of a sailor that hung out every once in a while.  I thought she was bullshitting me but about 2 weeks later I was sitting at a computer in the back bedroom whenever the ghost walked out of the bathroom, through the bedroom door, then out the back door of the house.  It was the craziest thing.