Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Jarrett Lee has a legit chance of starting

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Gil92h said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they only have one truly proven receiver in Tolliver?

maybe in the sense of the word proven, but Reuben Randle is Ready to Rape some face.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

Gil92h

Gil92h
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Ceman 22 said:

maybe in the sense of the word proven, but Reuben Randle is Ready to Rape some face.

Kodi Burns IMO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AubieTiger said:

I had surgery on my penis when I was 5. Long story.

Oxford_Town

Oxford_Town

Seriously Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think that Jefferson, while more athletic, is a dummy. If Lee can have better awareness, he will make better decisions than Jefferson ever could.

Posted Image

TechTiger

TechTiger

Formerly Tiger Golfer1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ceman is right, Tolliver and Randle are going to be great. Russell Sheppard will also be very useful and used in a wide variety of packages.
Posted Image

TechTiger

TechTiger

Formerly Tiger Golfer1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Oxford_Town said:

I think that Jefferson, while more athletic, is a dummy. If Lee can have better awareness, he will make better decisions than Jefferson ever could.

Yes, as stated earlier hes not the brightest crayon in the box.:D
Posted Image

UA1221

UA1221

Roll Tide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lee has thrown more passes to Bama players in the past two years than LSU players lol
Show class, have pride and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.

TechTiger

TechTiger

Formerly Tiger Golfer1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

UA1221 said:

Lee has thrown more passes to Bama players in the past two years than LSU players lol

and it still took overtime :p
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lee was a boy thrust into a man's job. He may be better now. Besides, those were some pretty ridiculous Bama teams he was chunking passes at too, man.

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 23 March 2010 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image

TechTiger

TechTiger

Formerly Tiger Golfer1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

1dawgfan09 said:

Lee was a boy thrust into a man's job. He may be better now. Besides, those were some pretty ridiculous Bama teams he was chunking passes at too, man.

Absolutely, he was a third string freshman thrown into a starting job after Perrilloux was dismissed and Hatch got hurt
Posted Image

ShereKahn

ShereKahn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wow! when did jefferson get so dumb?? was it the ole miss game when the head coach couldnt get a play in or at least the field goal team? he played one year and now he's a lost cause to get better? he was NEVER as bad as lee. i had hopes lee would bounce back, but if you cant make plays against la tech then its time to move on. btw, jefferson made the dean's list last fall.
He who laughs last didn't get it.

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I like Jordan Jefferson, but I don't think it was his fault.  No offense, but he didn't look particularly well-coached.
Posted Image

ShereKahn

ShereKahn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

bluelightstar said:

I like Jordan Jefferson, but I don't think it was his fault.  No offense, but he didn't look particularly well-coached.

he made the mistake of being too careful at times last year, but youre absolutely right when it comes to coaching. i just dont see how lsu fans who watched game after game could say he didnt improve. i thought he was sufficient for a 1st year starter, and he'll only get better.

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ShereKahn said:

he made the mistake of being too careful at times last year, but youre absolutely right when it comes to coaching. i just dont see how lsu fans who watched game after game could say he didnt improve. i thought he was sufficient for a 1st year starter, and he'll only get better.

I thought Jefferson was a very capable QB myself.  Good pocket presence and can take it and run when needed.  He's got a good arm too.

ShereKahn

ShereKahn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
in the bama game he did a better job of stepping up and being decisive in the pocket than he did early in the season. i was impressed how he played at bama in such a hostile environment; he was coming into his own before he got hurt.

Edited by ShereKahn, 23 March 2010 - 10:14 PM.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think the problems with Jefferson is coaching. He's twice the athlete Lee is plus when pressured doesn't play hot potato. Game management is on the coachs the QB gets the snap off and makes plays he doesn't call them unless its an audible. I'm sure if LSU has the same conditioning as last year both will get playing time anyway.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!