Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Erin Andrews on Dancing With the Stars

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#16
Robzilla

Robzilla

    Do you feel like we do?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,618
  • Joined:
    Jun 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,561
Sweet merciful Lord thank you for the gift that is Erin Andrews.

#17
Kentucky Bandit

Kentucky Bandit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,348
  • Joined:
    Oct 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    85
I use to think that she was not that hot. But I was totally wrong about that.

She is smokin....
"When you tell somebody something, it depends on what part of the United States you are standing in, as to just how dumb you are." The Bandit

#18
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    43,018
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,601

Kentucky Bandit said:

I use to think that she was not that hot. But I was totally wrong about that.

She is smokin....


She's good looking, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she's smoking. If you get past the rack (and there's a lot of it to get past, granted), she's just average. No @$$, scrawny legs and arms, pretty but nothing special.

Relative to other sports reporters, yeah, she ranks in the tops, but Jenn Brown of ESPN is easily way hotter than Erin.

#19
Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    16,036
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,754

RDM said:

She's good looking, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she's smoking. If you get past the rack (and there's a lot of it to get past, granted), she's just average. No @$$, scrawny legs and arms, pretty but nothing special.

Relative to other sports reporters, yeah, she ranks in the tops, but Jenn Brown of ESPN is easily way hotter than Erin.

And your opinion is thrown right out of the window because she is a Gator, and you a Dawg.

She's hot brah.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

#20
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    43,018
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,601

Ceman 22 said:

And your opinion is thrown right out of the window because she is a Gator, and you a Dawg.

She's hot brah.


Jenn Brown is a Gator too. And I say she's a 10. So your invalidation is invalidated. If anything, being a Dawg makes me an expert, since we have the hottest girls in the SEC.

#21
CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

    Auburn sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,950
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,165

RDM said:

Jenn Brown is a Gator too. And I say she's a 10. So your invalidation is invalidated. If anything, being a Dawg makes me an expert, since we have the hottest girls in the SEC.

:confused::confused:You're trying to confuse me aren't ya?
Posted Image

#22
Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    16,036
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,754

RDM said:

Jenn Brown is a Gator too. And I say she's a 10. So your invalidation is invalidated. If anything, being a Dawg makes me an expert, since we have the hottest girls in the SEC.

Jenn Brown is hot too, I was unaware that she was a Gator.

And no, you don't have the hottest girls in the SEC. You have maybe the trashiest and sluttiest though.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

#23
Kentucky Bandit

Kentucky Bandit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,348
  • Joined:
    Oct 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    85

RDM said:

She's good looking, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she's smoking. If you get past the rack (and there's a lot of it to get past, granted), she's just average. No @$$, scrawny legs and arms, pretty but nothing special.

Relative to other sports reporters, yeah, she ranks in the tops, but Jenn Brown of ESPN is easily way hotter than Erin.


Hey, he is right about one thing, Jenn Brown is hot too!
"When you tell somebody something, it depends on what part of the United States you are standing in, as to just how dumb you are." The Bandit

#24
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    43,018
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,601

Ceman 22 said:

Jenn Brown is hot too, I was unaware that she was a Gator.

And no, you don't have the hottest girls in the SEC. You have maybe the trashiest and sluttiest though.


You're just saying that cuz they all slept with me.  :cool:








I wish.


#25
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    43,018
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,601

CrimsonWarrior said:

:confused::confused:You're trying to confuse me aren't ya?


I am not trying not to.

#26
CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

    Auburn sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,950
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,165

RDM said:

I am not trying not to.

See, there you go again:cool:
Posted Image