Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

1B Nick Ebert Cleared for ECU

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Per the USC sports office...Ebert has been cleared for this weekend against ECU. Huge news for the Gamecocks.

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Has he been able to practice all along though?  I would think he has been but regardless, that is great news.  Bring on ECU

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Huge news. This allows Jeffery Jones to move to DH. This and JBJR being way ahead of schedule bodes well for the Cocks moving forward.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

majorspur12

majorspur12
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Great news....Jones to dh?

The Garnet King

The Garnet King
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yea I think Jones is going to move to DH. When Bradley comes back that is going to be a ton of power.

DELTOR

DELTOR
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Best news for USC sports since we signed Lattimore. Thanks for posting this.
Posted Image
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong." - Relient K

engie

engie
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gonna be a big weekend up there in Greenville! Should be a great early test of the Gamecocks. I'll be pulling for you guys all the way in that one! It looks like ECU is very susceptible to good pitching, but will make anything less pay.  Played 2 close games at home vs #3 Virginia this past weekend.  Won big against Old Dominion in the midweek. Should definitely be a great test for the Gamecock pitching staff...

Overall, it's a very intriguing series...and one that I suspect should be well-on-it's-way to a bigtime rivalry series in baseball!

Edited by engie, 26 February 2010 - 12:40 PM.

BigSpur

BigSpur
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
cocks up 2-0 top of the 4th