Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

LSU Reeling In A Good Signing Day Class

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

GeauxTo

GeauxTo

Super Moderator (Best Poster 2007)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The List: 2010 LSU Football Signing Day Live - LSUsports.net - The Official Web Site of LSU Tigers Athletics

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Night Time is the Right Time

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Good Class. Too bad for LSU that there was not a 5 Star Coach available.

RTR
Posted Image

fullstrut12

fullstrut12

Fullstrut12

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm loving today's surprises.  Ego, Boone, Fobbs and Copeland.  Copeland's highlight reel will get you pumped.

GeauxTo

GeauxTo

Super Moderator (Best Poster 2007)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

fullstrut12 said:

I'm loving today's surprises.  Ego, Boone, Fobbs and Copeland.  Copeland's highlight reel will get you pumped.

LSU has signed 27 football players on National Signing Day, a class that ranks among the best in the country. The Tigers’ signees were bolstered by a number of late commitments, including receiver Kadron Boone of Ocala, Fla.; defensive tackle J.C. Copeland of LaGrange, Ga., who had committed to Tennessee; receiver Jarrett Fobbs of Shreveport, who had committed to Texas A&M; and defensive lineman J.R. Ferguson of Frederick, Md. LSU’s class is ranked No. 6 by Rivals.com, No. 6 by Scout.com and No. 7 by ESPN. The Tigers missed on Thibodaux High School athlete Trovon Reed, who signed with Auburn, and Evangel defensive lineman Brandon Jackson, who signed with Texas A&M. For more information on LSU’s signees, click here.

Meanwhile, Florida has, by consensus, the No. 1 recruiting class, highlighted by defensive end Ronald Powell of Moreno Valley, Calif.; defensive tackle Dominique Easley of Staten Island, N.Y.; safety Jonathan Dowling of Bradenton, Fla.; and running back-linebacker Matt Elam of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. For ESPN’s rankings, click here. For Scout.com’s rankings, click here. For Rivals.com’s rankings, click here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Night Time is the Right Time

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The next coach is going to have a ton of talent to work with.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've heard that the 2011 Louisiana class is nasty.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

Letters

Letters

Stat Guru

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

the Paradox said:

Good Class. Too bad for LSU that there was not a 5 Star Coach available.

RTR

You'd think after winning his 2nd national championship and being on top of the world right now, that all Bama fans would have confidence in Coach Saban. But some of them don't... which is why they have to go around trashing the other great coaches in the SEC like Les. I don't blame them, I'm not sold on Saban, either.

TPM

TPM

COONASS MAFIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JerryBeeds said:

That's the word. Really, REALLY, good talent for next years class. Good thing Les is a good recruiter.

RodLovly

RodLovly

ehhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Letters said:

You'd think after winning his 2nd national championship and being on top of the world right now, that all Bama fans would have confidence in Coach Saban. But some of them don't... which is why they have to go around trashing the other great coaches in the SEC like Les. I don't blame them, I'm not sold on Saban, either.

:eek::wacko::wacko: That is the dumbest post I have ever seen:wacko::wacko:
Posted Image

Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Letters said:

which is why they have to go around trashing the other great coaches in the SEC like Les. I don't blame them, I'm not sold on Saban, either.

Oh my goodness please tell me that was a joke.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Letters said:

Good work by you today. Tomorrow we will work on potty training.

RTR
Posted Image

fullstrut12

fullstrut12

Fullstrut12

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JerryBeeds said:

This is indeed the case.  This past recruiting class was stellar considering LSU was forced to go out of state to pull more recruits.  Next year there is a great crop coming from La., many of which have already given a verbal.