Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Jersey Shore

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Jables

Jables

4:20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

I went on a road trip up the eastern seaboard a few years ago, and along the way this dude from Long Island joined up w/me and my boys in Richmond, VA.  We were headed up to Boston, via stops in DC/Baltimore, Philly, and NYC.  So we brought him w/us and crashed at his folks place on Long Island when we eventually made it out there.

So while we're on Long Island partying, we meet up w/some of this dude's friends.  We were going to go pick up one of their boys and go smoke a blunt.  Well, before we pick up this new guy, one of these New Yorker guido morons turns backs and asks me "Hey, the guy we're about to pick up is black, are you cool w/that?" because I'm from Kentucky aka the South.  I didn't know what to say.  I just wanted to punch him in the mouth for that.  Easily one of the most ignorant things I'd ever heard.

LOL, thats just Yankee talk.  My family up north is like that too, making southern racist jokes and what not.

apksboi

apksboi

GatorFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
everyone loves the situation....no homo.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Jables said:

LOL, thats just Yankee talk.  My family up north is like that too, making southern racist jokes and what not.

No, he wasn't kidding around when he asked.  This guy was dead serious.  Even offered not to pick the guy up if it wasn't cool.  I can deal w/the jokes, I can give as good as I get.  But he wasn't joking around.  Stone cold serious.
Posted Image

LawDawg

LawDawg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The show is hilarious. I'm mostly laughing at, rather than with, them though. Also, makes me wish I was not fat, lol.

Nikon

Nikon

3 of 4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

LawDawg said:

The show is hilarious. I'm mostly laughing at, rather than with, them though. Also, makes me wish I was not fat, lol.

You know there's a show for that too ;)

1925  1926  1930  1934  1941 1961  1964  1965 1973 1978 1979  1992  2009  2011 2012

Posted Image

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If aza was on Jersey Shore he would be the "Awkward Situation".
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
the show is funny- but i have a tough time watching, knowing that, by watching- i am contributing to the celebrity status of this morons.

i'd rather every single person on the show going to their normal lives afterwards, be unable to get a job, and be destitute the rest of their lives...its the only chance they've got at some serious self-reflection...successful people do not look inwards, cause they feel like they're doing something right.

Posted Image

Posted Image