I like Karl Malone - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

I like Karl Malone

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Chalk

Chalk

I'll get inside your face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

razorhead said:

Maybe God forgave him therefore who am I to judge

Looks like a certain poster has finally got through to you......
Posted Image

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nah, I didn't say I was quick to judge.

I liked the way Malone played.  He was tough and called things like he saw them.  He brought it every night.  He is a redneck at heart.  

Thanks for derailing this thread Dude.  It was supposed to be about Malone's take on the gun situation.  Maybe his take on abortion would have been better.

A. Pilgrim

A. Pilgrim
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

razorhead said:

I liked the way Malone played. He was tough and called things like he saw them. He brought it every night. He is a redneck at heart.

Thanks for derailing this thread Dude. It was supposed to be about Malone's take on the gun situation. Maybe his take on abortion would have been better.

My sincerest apologies on hijacking the thread.

On a more cynical note- maybe his take on statutory rape, rather than abortion, would have been more appropriate for my hijacking ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

volimhtown said:

I like you Razor, but honestly I can't think of a former NBA player I like less than Karl Malone! Except perhaps Shawn Kemp! :azz:
Having said that being a life-long Rockets fan certainly has something to do with it in both cases, so....  Malone was NEVER regarded as a good person during his playing days and I just never really respected the way he and the Pasty Gangsta played the game. They were both dirty players and virtually reinvented and mastered the use of the "flop". The NBA was full of dirty players but those guys actually had the nerve to get offended if someone suggested them to be that. :ohmy: Oh well! At least he's doing something good with his fame and fortune!

Shawn Kemp??? How could you possibly like Shawn Kemp, Puddin??? Human Garbage rarely gets stacked that high!! :D

You forget he suited up for Kentucky??
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

razorhead said:

I liked the way Malone played.  He was tough and called things like he saw them.  He brought it every night.  He is a redneck at heart.  

Thanks for derailing this thread Dude.  It was supposed to be about Malone's take on the gun situation.  Maybe his take on abortion would have been better.

The man does like his guns.  He had a small arsenal stolen from his house last year by some LA Tech basketball players during a team cookout.  Players got tossed from the team, he got his guns back, didn't press charges.

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

jacobp said:

The man does like his guns.  He had a small arsenal stolen from his house last year by some LA Tech basketball players during a team cookout.  Players got tossed from the team, he got his guns back, didn't press charges.

He likes guns and is a member of the NRA, but at the same time he really talked bad about Arenas and any NBA players carrying guns into the locker rooms with them.

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well it's stupid *#&@ like the crap Arenas pulled or that the Vols pulled that make these gun control idiots give those of us who are responsible gun owners such hell.  There's a difference between being a gun owner and being a responsible gun owner.  They can certainly be fun, but they're not some "cool toy" nor should they be treated as such.

If I walked into my job packing (and I'm not a police officer) I'd get fired and I wouldn't even think about asking why I was fired.  Meanwhile, the fact that there was any deliberation over this issue w/Commisioner Stern shows you where his priorities lie.  He has been absolutely horrible for the NBA.  Worse than Bud Selig for baseball.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari