Ricardo Ratliffe to Kentucky? - SEC Basketball Talk - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Ricardo Ratliffe to Kentucky?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The basketball staff is going to Central Florida Community College to scout Ratliffe, the #1 JUCO prospect for the 2010 class, this week.  I sincerely doubt this thread reaches 47+ pages like the Cameron Newton thread, but I figured if we're gonna make a big stink about #1 rated JUCO's on here, I thought including the potential of one coming to UK worth mentioning.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Slip me $5 and I guarantee you it makes 50.

As for Ratliffe, not familiar with him. Wasn't he out of one of the Carolina's or Virginia originally?

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He's from Hampton.  I honestly sincerely doubt anything comes of this.  Our sites are set on much, much bigger fish.  I just found that Cameron Newton thread so damn ridiculous I figured I'd add this to the idiocy.  Pitino's scouted him too.  I really don't know much about the kid.  Our sights are set on Brandon Knight and Josh Selby amongst others.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
OK, so he's looking at Alabama, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Louisville, and Missouri right now apparently.  The school is apparently close to Gainesville, so I'm assuming Florida's in on him, not sure, and apparently we're going down there to see what's up.  I haven't found any vids, so I don't know how strong a PF he is.  If he's got the skills to pay the bills, Cal will get him here.  If not, we didn't need him anyway :D
Posted Image

Daveman30001

Daveman30001
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The word is in Arkansas that pelphrey is on ratliffe hard, but if we keep losing like this who knows if he'll come.  At least he knows he will get some early playing time, everybody we have playing right now is sucking it up.
One of the most successful programs in NCAA history, the Arkansas men's track and field teams.  The program has won 42 national titles in Cross Country and Track & Field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
From what I hear, ya'll are the school to beat for his services.  Of course Pel could be screwing that up right now the way things are lookin in Hogtown.
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

From what I hear, ya'll are the school to beat for his services.  Of course Pel could be screwing that up right now the way things are lookin in Hogtown.

Yeah I'm not too worried, that is if he's paying attention to the on-court results.

Posted Image

Chalk

Chalk

I'll get inside your face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd love to have him in T-town.
Posted Image

Kentucky Bandit

Kentucky Bandit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I really haven't heard that much about this kid.

I hate juco players.... they are so hit or miss
"When you tell somebody something, it depends on what part of the United States you are standing in, as to just how dumb you are." The Bandit

DCTide

DCTide
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Actually, Alabama leads for Ricardo.