Jersey Shore - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Jersey Shore

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Tider27 said:

Juice Box
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Chalk said:

Those people are so damn obnoxious.  I'd wreck JWow.

No doubt, she's like stripper hot though. Pound it but wouldn't bring it home to momma.

Now Sweetheart, I can deal with the whole guidette thing.

Posted Image

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ptclaus98 said:

<-----"The Prince of Paramus"

WTF?
Paramus is a city in Northern NJ where a shiz-ton of malls are but the thing is, they still practice Blue Laws up there so everything's closed on Sundays.

Anyway, my name is Juice Springsteen.

"Paul Finebaum has done more to change the face of sports journalism in the state of Alabama than any other individual," Auburn athletic director David Housel has said.

From my Cold, Dead Hands......you damn, dirty apes!

SCRooster68

SCRooster68
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I am "The Impact"

I also got... The Bicep and The Operation.

Edited by SCRooster68, 16 December 2009 - 10:24 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Tricep.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My name is "The Impact"
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

adamsputnik

adamsputnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There's nothing worse than a full-on "Muzza" (aka Mario).

So bloody obnoxious.

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm "The Blowout" which presumably means that I can knock back jager bombs all night long baby.  Feckin jager bombs!

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My wife being from Staten Island we've gone to the Shore a few times. They damn near have an oil slick on the beaches from so much gel in the water. Believe me, they're not putting on.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've been there as well.  People can make fun of the south all they want.  There are no trashier people than the greased up, fake tanned Sopranos wannabes that frequent the Jersey Shore

adamsputnik

adamsputnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

jacobp said:

I've been there as well.  People can make fun of the south all they want.  There are no trashier people than the greased up, fake tanned Sopranos wannabes that frequent the Jersey Shore

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My work here is done.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
my wifes Italian and shes embarrased by 'em

She said that theyre so bad they wont fight a lot of the time cause they're afraid of messin' the hair up but little do they know they could use the hair as a weapon.

-- Derrick Thomas

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm afraid to admit that I used to live in New Jersey for a couple years but I think that was before the douchebag fad with the fake tans and jacked up hair thing hit.  I've lived in Michigan, SC, Long Beach CA, Atlanta, Indiana and New Jersey in my life.  Jersey is a thing you can't really put into words in terms of just how bad it sucks to live there...I really don't have anything good to say about it except for this one Italian food joint that a co-worker of mine's husband ran.  I seriously think I've blocked a lot of my time there out of my memory it sucked so bad....I could not friggin' wait to get out of there.  

Truly, the only good thing about my time up there is it allowed me the chance to take a job at my company's HQ in Atlanta so I got a free move back to the South where we normal people belong.  

oh, from now on call me "The Tan-talizer"....

....and I'll shove an umbrella up your arse and open it.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

WayzUp said:

I'm afraid to admit that I used to live in New Jersey for a couple years but I think that was before the douchebag fad with the fake tans and jacked up hair thing hit.  I've lived in Michigan, SC, Long Beach CA, Atlanta, Indiana and New Jersey in my life.  Jersey is a thing you can't really put into words in terms of just how bad it sucks to live there...I really don't have anything good to say about it except for this one Italian food joint that a co-worker of mine's husband ran.  I seriously think I've blocked a lot of my time there out of my memory it sucked so bad....I could not friggin' wait to get out of there.  

Truly, the only good thing about my time up there is it allowed me the chance to take a job at my company's HQ in Atlanta so I got a free move back to the South where we normal people belong.  

oh, from now on call me "The Tan-talizer"....

....and I'll shove an umbrella up your arse and open it.
you fuggin tawkin to me???
Not for nuddin I'll fuggin mess ya face up ya piece a shiite

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsonKid

CrimsonKid

Roll Tide Roll!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
A group of 20-30 year olds living together, drinking, partying and fighting, now that sounds original. I'll pass.
#2 Alabama  7-0 (4-0)

vs Tennessee - 10/22 @ 7:15 p.m.