Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


PT's Revised SEC Predictions

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#46
Chalk

Chalk

    I'll get inside your face

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    16,202
  • Joined:
    Sep 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,071

ptclaus98 said:

Damn, Tennessee is so garbage. We should give up mens basketball.


I can't wait to come to Knoxvegas Jan. 10th..... Jayhawks are gonna rape you guys with no reach around.
Posted Image

#47
CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

    Auburn sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,950
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,165

CrimsonWarrior said:

I'd switch LSU and Bama and UT and UF. Other than that nice:thumbs:

Can I take back this statement? UT just got whooped by 22!
Posted Image

#48
Based Potato

Based Potato

    #3rdyearforwhat

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,492
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,773

bluelightstar said:

Don't have a knee jerk reaction.  Our fans wanted to run Stansbury out of town after Rider and Richmond.
No. Ever since Lofton left, this team has been complete garbage. This is nothing like the 06 and 07 squad. Pearl just doesn't give a damn anymore.
Posted Image all of you

#49
RoyalDBridge

RoyalDBridge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,745
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    335

ptclaus98 said:

Damn, Tennessee is so garbage. We should give up mens basketball.

You're just salty after a piss poor turd of a performance. Only question I got is why it looked like nobody gave a sh!t for at least the last 14 minutes. For now though I'm leaning towards a throwaway game better to forget and move on.

#50
shamoan

shamoan

    I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    14,061
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,011
tenn isnt the same team for sure....they just arent as aggressive.  a person who prefers cliches would say they lack the "killer instinct".  i would agree with that person, but they are good enough for 2nd in east and make the tourney easily.

#51
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,642
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    10,416

CrimsonWarrior said:

I'd switch LSU and Bama and UT and UF. Other than that nice:thumbs:

LSU/Bama and UT/UF are both interchangeable really at this point.  I don't think a fan of any of those teams can make a convincing argument why the deserved to be ranked ahead of the other school in their division right now.  Just ain't no telling what's gonna happen w/those 4 teams right now.

2 things are certain....and that's that Georgia sucks, and Auburn sucks worse :lol:

Also, in regards to all the gasps about Tennessee's performance, you'll note when I made the originial post starting this thread.....maybe I know what I'm talking about folks.

Edited by PuddingTime, 20 December 2009 - 02:31 PM.

Posted Image

#52
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,109
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,544

PuddingTime said:

No. I think Rider and Richmond did that all on their own :D

:mad: Screw Richmond.



After we beat FSU and Michigan State, I really believed that the Noles were awful and the Spartan upset was a fluke.
Now, even with a loss to Richmond and an FSU win over Georgia Tech, I'm not so sure. I like this team chemistry and I like how we actually have guys playing in position. I also really like Vernon Macklin and Kenny Boyton.


I think we can can play with Tennessee, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Ole Miss.
We'll need the game of our lives against Kentucky, but if we look as good as we did against MSU, I think we'll make a game out of it at the very least.


East:
1.Kentucky
2. Florida *
3. South Carolina *
4. Tennessee *
5. Vanderbilt
6. Georgia

West:
1. Mississippi State
2. Ole Miss
3. LSU
4. Alabama
5. Arkansas *
6. Auburn*

* Interchangable

Edited by JoeGator, 21 December 2009 - 03:27 PM.


#53
CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

    Auburn sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,950
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,165

JoeGator said:

:mad: Screw Richmond.



After we beat FSU and Michigan State, I really believed that the Noles were awful and the Spartan upset was a fluke.
Now, even with a loss to Richmond and an FSU win over Georgia Tech, I'm not so sure. I like this team chemistry and I like how we actually have guys playing in position. I also really like Vernon Macklin and Kenny Boyton.


I think we can can play with Tennessee, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Ole Miss.
We'll need the game of our lives against Kentucky, but if we look as good as we did against MSU, I think we'll make a game out of it at the very least.


East:
1.Kentucky
2. Florida *
3. South Carolina *
4. Tennessee *
5. Vanderbilt
6. Georgia

West:
1. Mississippi State
2. Ole Miss
3. LSU
4. Alabama *
5. Arkansas *
6. Auburn

* Interchangable

We're better that Arkansas
Posted Image

#54
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,109
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,544

CrimsonWarrior said:

We're better that Arkansas

:eek: Have you played them yet?

#55
CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

    Auburn sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,950
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,165

JoeGator said:

:eek: Have you played them yet?

touche:glare:
Posted Image

#56
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,109
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    13,544

CrimsonWarrior said:

touche:glare:

In all seriousness, I meant to have Alabama ahead of Arkansas and make the Razorbacks and Auburn interchangable.


But I do like Pelphrey a lot. And Fortson too.

#57
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    Stoops Does Work

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    40,642
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    10,416
W/out Archie...it's hard for me to give Carolina the benefit of the doubt
Posted Image

#58
Daveman30001

Daveman30001
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    627
  • Joined:
    Jan 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    15

JoeGator said:

In all seriousness, I meant to have Alabama ahead of Arkansas and make the Razorbacks and Auburn interchangable.


But I do like Pelphrey a lot. And Fortson too.

If fortson comes back by sec play the razorback team will improve vastly.  He brings a whole new dynamic, and aggressiveness.  Nobles has come in and been a solid PG but he's still a freshman and was supposed to be a back up to fortson.

As soon as we get him back I hope people overlook us and we make some noise.
One of the most successful programs in NCAA history, the Arkansas men's track and field teams.  The program has won 42 national titles in Cross Country and Track & Field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]



Similar Topics