Hitler's remains destroyed in 1970 - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Hitler's remains destroyed in 1970

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Kevhugh said:

If that's the case...it didn't take long.  He married her the night he killed himself.  It took me at least a week before I considered it.  :whistle:
wow...that is true love! :D
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So tell me guys, at what point will I know that I'm ready to not get raging drunk on the weekends, watch sports w/out stupid interruptions to listen to meaningless crap, not go on forced shopping trips, not have throw pillows on my couch, and not put my junk in a new piece of ace each weekend?
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Jables

Jables

4:20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

So tell me guys, at what point will I know that I'm ready to not get raging drunk on the weekends, watch sports w/out stupid interruptions to listen to meaningless crap, not go on forced shopping trips, not have throw pillows on my couch, and not put my junk in a new piece of ace each weekend?

When she tells you your ready.

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Jables said:

When she tells you your ready.
it is the one and only answer to that question, folks.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
One of many reasons for the high turnover rate in my women.  Never give 'em a chance to think they have any say in what I can and can't do.  

I'll make a great husband someday, huh? :lol:

Wasn't this thread about Hitler at some point?
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Jables

Jables

4:20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
it still is... just different form for the dictator.

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

One of many reasons for the high turnover rate in my women.  Never give 'em a chance to think they have any say in what I can and can't do.  

I'll make a great husband someday, huh? :lol:

Wasn't this thread about Hitler at some point?
let your guard down for one second and you won't be allowed to watch UK basketball until the chores are done.
Posted Image

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

The only thing I can tell you is you'll just know. There is really no explanation. Never thought I'd settle down.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
PT, Whenever you get married, remember this: You may not blatantly ask your wife if you can go fishing, golfing, hunting, etc. but, you'll damn sure find yourself mentioning your intentions far enough in advance so that she can decide if there's not something else you need to be doing at that given time.

I never even knew I was doing it until a buddy of mine, who's single, pointed it out. It was then that I realized that, somewhere along the line, I became happy living without a sack.

Oh, and Hitler isn't dead. Him and Elvis share an apartment in the upper southwest side of Effingham, IN.