Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Georgia hits Brandon Spikes underneath his face mask

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No offense FloridaGator, but this thread is a little pathetic.
Posted Image

foxflyer5

foxflyer5

I hate that guy.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
ill say that the UGA players hands to Spikes face should have been called.  thats a penalty.  its called "illegal hands to the face."

but that in no way legitimizes Spikes eye gouge.  retaliation may explain why spikes did what he did, but it doesnt excuse it.  he should have been ejected from the game saturday, and he should suspended for one full game this weekend.

Bonzo

Bonzo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wow this thread is a weak attempt at a rebuttal.  Hands to the face, and an appropriate penalty? Yes.

Malicious attempt after the play to blind your opponent? not exactly

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
ehhh...bad angle on the vid but it didn't seem like he was going for the facemask. He reached under and missed/slipped and arm motion went up, went under Spike's facemask and flew off his head.

BamaFan425

BamaFan425

Recruiting Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It seems every Florida game I watch Spikes has his helmet coming off. I could be imagining it, but it seems the way he straps his helmet combined with his hair cut leads to the helmet popping off very easily. There was no need for a UGA player to "rip it off".
Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan

Puke, inside-of-a-pumpkin orange

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Grasping at straws.

Blake "The Snake" Sims

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

6-1 (3-1)

Next Game: @ Tennessee Volunteers

Knoxville, Tennessee

Neyland Stadium

FloridaGator

FloridaGator
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He also got hit on the side of the head by a UGA OL's helmet and that was definitely on purpose.  I'll be interested to see what you guys will have to say when/if this happens to your players.
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Do I need to make a statement right here on the advantages of having drug testing on this site ?

Nahhhhhhhh....this says it better than "this is your brains on drugs" commercial.

I've had jabs, pinches, nut-shots, elbows and someone even talked about my momma when I was playing but I never even thought about blinding an opponent. I'm sorry but nothing justifies what he did.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Ocho

Ocho

Raising the gnar.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nothing justifies it. It was a dirty play. He should have never done it, and should be facing more than the dreaded "half game suspension".
....Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation....