Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

SC vs. FAU --Lester's Loser, FAU

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

fullupround

fullupround
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
                The wisest birds in the sky visit Columbia this Satdee night, and they’re looking for revenge against the yardbirds, who made them look not-so-smart the last time the chickens put on their thinking caps against FAU. Farmer Steve’s flock lost a heartbreaker in Athens last week but some positive signs were seen from the Gcocks. The Owls are a well-coached bunch, but they just don’t have the strength or stamina to pull an upset against what the chickadees are calling the “New Carolina.”
                Rooster fans shouldn’t look for anything spectacular in this game though. The former trouble-making QB who found his wings last week will make some big plays, but he’ll be spelled early and often, and Farmer Steve has some new technicques he’d like to try out and he wants to give some younger roosters a chance to crow. The chickens won’t hang half a hunderd on FAU, but that’s okay, it’s just a scrimmage.
                Lester’s Loser, FAU.

TalkinCocky86

TalkinCocky86
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
ohhh good sir....every good South Carolinian knows that every good farmer has a large shot gun for things like owls...hopefully he pulls the trigger at the right time...if so I say we have a win and a big one. I agree with the half a century...I don't know that Steve is in the business of running the scores up ridiculously too high just yet.

49 - 3 if we play like we are capable

35 - 21 if we play with mistakes like against UGA.

But like The HBC says...a win is a win no matter what the points are on the board. (wish he didn't say that so much, but...well... you know)

-Go Cocks

Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I really want Spurrier to run up the score on this one. We haven't had a huge blowout in a while and I think one would boost the team's confidence in themselves. I don't know if the Georgia game boosted confidence or took it away, but I really hope that it boosted the offense's confidence (Garcia specifically). I'm glad to see Garcia playing mistake free football. He's come a long way from his redshirt freshman trouble-making years and I want to see (or hear, since it won't be on TV) Garcia make some huge downfield throws. We need a big win here.

I'm back, :lanekiffin: ers.