"Killian Gamecocks (Little Fellas) Season Updates" - Page 2 - South Carolina Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

"Killian Gamecocks (Little Fellas) Season Updates"

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Killian Gamecocks improved to 4-1 with an impressive offensive performance today. 100 yards passing and almost 150 rushing. Video coming soon.  KILLIAN GAMECOCKS
www.killiangamecocks.com

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
GAME 4 & 5

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAJGd46IY0g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAJGd46IY0g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crnSz_V794w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crnSz_V794w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
www.killiangamecocks.com

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
GAME 4

Edited by coolchicken, 11 October 2009 - 05:54 PM.

www.killiangamecocks.com

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
GAME 5

Edited by coolchicken, 11 October 2009 - 05:53 PM.

www.killiangamecocks.com

Zee

Zee

Throw salt on the snail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
#9 is a beast! Keep em coming
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They sure do have an interesting blocking scheme for the O-line. That's the best part about little kids playing football. Most of the time the ball is snapped, the kids stand up, wait, then just grab and push each other with no rhyme or reason. I can't wait til we get to see #9 air it out and show off his cannon. I'm guessing his attributes are 96 Power and 94 Accuracy. :)
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

Coqui

Coqui

I DONT EVEN KNOW BRAH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

coolchicken said:

nice spiral at 0:53, definately D1 material(i mean if Chris Smelley was...)

does he have any offers yet?

34-17 | 29-7 | 34-13 | 27-17 | 31-17

The Rebels of Oakland

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Ceman 22 said:

They sure do have an interesting blocking scheme for the O-line. That's the best part about little kids playing football. Most of the time the ball is snapped, the kids stand up, wait, then just grab and push each other with no rhyme or reason. I can't wait til we get to see #9 air it out and show off his cannon. I'm guessing his attributes are 96 Power and 94 Accuracy. :)

Once the o-line was identified (through 3 step blocking drills which they are doing pretty much all of practice) the plays were designed based on the lines strengths and weakness. i don't know about other teams but the killian gamecocks do a pretty good job of creating holes, stalling defenders...

you forgot speed. 96
www.killiangamecocks.com

Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

coolchicken said:

Once the o-line was identified (through 3 step blocking drills which they are doing pretty much all of practice) the plays were designed based on the lines strengths and weakness. i don't know about other teams but the killian gamecocks do a pretty good job of creating holes, stalling defenders...

you forgot speed. 96

They do, thats why I said they have an interesting blocking scheme, because they actually do seem to have a purpose. I was thinking more along the lines of 98 for speed.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Ceman 22 said:

They do, thats why I said they have an interesting blocking scheme, because they actually do seem to have a purpose. I was thinking more along the lines of 98 for speed.

98? I can go with that. lol
www.killiangamecocks.com

coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
HERE IS THE ENTIRE SEASON

GAME 1
YouTube - Killian Gamecocks - Game 1

GAME 2
YouTube - GAME 2 - EASTOVER DIAMONDS