"Killian Gamecocks (Little Fellas) Season Updates" - Page 2 - South Carolina Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
3043842
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


"Killian Gamecocks (Little Fellas) Season Updates"

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16
coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    19
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    0
GAME 4

Edited by coolchicken, 11 October 2009 - 05:54 PM.

www.killiangamecocks.com

#17
coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    19
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    0
GAME 5

Edited by coolchicken, 11 October 2009 - 05:53 PM.

www.killiangamecocks.com

#18
Zee

Zee

    Throw salt on the snail

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,403
  • Joined:
    Apr 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,064
#9 is a beast! Keep em coming
I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

#19
Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,424
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,728
They sure do have an interesting blocking scheme for the O-line. That's the best part about little kids playing football. Most of the time the ball is snapped, the kids stand up, wait, then just grab and push each other with no rhyme or reason. I can't wait til we get to see #9 air it out and show off his cannon. I'm guessing his attributes are 96 Power and 94 Accuracy. :)
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

#20
Coqui

Coqui

    Worst Poster 2013

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    2,584
  • Joined:
    Feb 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,043

coolchicken said:


nice spiral at 0:53, definately D1 material(i mean if Chris Smelley was...)


does he have any offers yet?

34-17 | 29-7 | 34-13 | 27-17 | 31-17


The Rebels of Oakland


#21
coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    19
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    0

Ceman 22 said:

They sure do have an interesting blocking scheme for the O-line. That's the best part about little kids playing football. Most of the time the ball is snapped, the kids stand up, wait, then just grab and push each other with no rhyme or reason. I can't wait til we get to see #9 air it out and show off his cannon. I'm guessing his attributes are 96 Power and 94 Accuracy. :)

Once the o-line was identified (through 3 step blocking drills which they are doing pretty much all of practice) the plays were designed based on the lines strengths and weakness. i don't know about other teams but the killian gamecocks do a pretty good job of creating holes, stalling defenders...

you forgot speed. 96
www.killiangamecocks.com

#22
Spunk

Spunk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,424
  • Joined:
    Sep 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,728

coolchicken said:

Once the o-line was identified (through 3 step blocking drills which they are doing pretty much all of practice) the plays were designed based on the lines strengths and weakness. i don't know about other teams but the killian gamecocks do a pretty good job of creating holes, stalling defenders...

you forgot speed. 96

They do, thats why I said they have an interesting blocking scheme, because they actually do seem to have a purpose. I was thinking more along the lines of 98 for speed.
Never to conquer, ever to yield.

#23
coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    19
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    0

Ceman 22 said:

They do, thats why I said they have an interesting blocking scheme, because they actually do seem to have a purpose. I was thinking more along the lines of 98 for speed.

98? I can go with that. lol
www.killiangamecocks.com

#24
coolchicken

coolchicken
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    19
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    0
HERE IS THE ENTIRE SEASON

GAME 1
YouTube - Killian Gamecocks - Game 1

GAME 2
YouTube - GAME 2 - EASTOVER DIAMONDS

GAME 3
YouTube - GAME 3 - BLYTHEWOOD BENGALS

GAME 4
YouTube - GAME 4 - MEADOWLAKE PANTHERS

GAME 5
YouTube - GAME 5 - LEXINGTON TIGERS

GAME 6
YouTube - GAME 6 PALMETTO BILLS

GAME 7
YouTube - GAME 7 - CAROLINA PRIDE

BOWL GAME
YouTube - BOWL GAME - MEADOWLAKE PANTHERS

CONGRATS GAMECOCKS!!!!!
www.killiangamecocks.com