Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

For your viewing pleasure......

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

RGW

RGW
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The season's almost here fellas....hope this get's you blood pumping!

Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
is it Sept 5th yet? Damn I am ready for some football.

watching the beginning of that I would have thought that UF stood for Ugly Fans

Edited by GatorHater24, 22 August 2009 - 12:15 PM.

RGW

RGW
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GatorHater24 said:

is it Sept 5th yet? Damn I am ready for some football.

watching the beginning of that I would have thought that UF stood for Ugly Fans

You mean it doesn't?!?!?!?!?!:ohmy:

Posted Image

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Willie better do a hell of a better job coaching them up this year.  Still not too excited about this team.

Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
UF got shafted in that category, maybe if they weren't so close to FSU they would have gotten more hotties

RGW

RGW
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Bburton86 said:

Willie better do a hell of a better job coaching them up this year. Still not too excited about this team.

Maybe everybody else has the same mindset......you know, like the opponents! According to the media the BCS folks should just hand UF the trophy right now!

Edited by RGW, 22 August 2009 - 12:30 PM.

Posted Image

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Curran is going to light it up this year

RGW

RGW
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i'll agree....he's the motor of the D. I hope everyone around him will catch on and play more like the georgia D of old.

Posted Image

The UGA Goat

The UGA Goat

Turnovers Make Me Cry

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Having Owens back is a HUGE gain. Between him and Atkins we have All-SEC level DTs, plus Rennie the beast Curran stopping anything to the outside. I feel we will do well vs the run this year. I am only worried about our D vs the pass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ugadawg9288

ugadawg9288
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Apparently our D-backs have been showing out this fall so far. I think that everyone on that D knows that last year was not a Georgia D, and they are wanting to get back to the "Junkyard Dawg" type defense of the Erk Russell days. It all starts with the line. With Geno and Owens getting a lot of attention up the middle, it should put our ends in more one-on-one situations. I think that Rod "Roddlesnake" Battle is going to have the type of year that Marcus Howard did his senior year in 2007. And with Demarcus Dobbs and Justin Houston (when he gets back from his suspension), I think our ends should have a MUCH better season this year. And who can forget "Killer" Kade Weston? With him backing up Atkins and Owens, we should have the best 1-2-3 combo of DT's in the SEC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ain't nothing finer in the land, than the Georgia Redcoat Marching Band. GO DAWGS!!!

bulldawg

bulldawg

HUNKER DOWN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't want to see any Black jerseys this year or any shenanigans when it comes to hyping up the team. UGA is known for smash mouth defense and hard running offense. we need to get back to the Red jerseys and silver britches, and making UGA the team that no one wants on their schedule.

Our team will be underestimated all year, everyone will pick against us. This should be more than enough motivation for our team to leave it all on the field.

I will be in Jax for the game this year. I hope this awesome video comes true.
Posted Image
"I'd rather lose as a Dawg than win as any other team....once a Dawg, always a Dawg---how sweet it is!" :

DaculaDawgBT

DaculaDawgBT
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Amen brother. Straight smash-mouth football. Let your deeds do your talking. I love swagger but only when it's been built on substance. Go big Georgia D!