Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Bureaucrats Will Carry Out Mandatory Home Inspections Under Climate Bill

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

azamugg

azamugg

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

zartan said:

no, you're Rambo because you gleefully talk of murdering government employees, Mr. Super-Patriot. is psychosis a mental disorder?

zartan........your posts are way too effiminate.......you are so taken aback when anyone suggests anything aggressive

makes me picture you like this:

YouTube - Lamar
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Neo said:

Maybe you should pick up a dictionary and look up the definition of murder.

Murder is the killing of another with malicious intent.

I do not have any malicious intent. I'm simply protecting what is mine. The government inspectors sure do though. They're violating both federal and SC state law which makes them ordinary criminals.

Regardless of statute, they're in fact, within the bounds of the state of South Carolina and must observe and obey all SC statutes. True?

Psychosis?  Is that what we're called now? Is that what we're diagnosed with now? Please! If it wasn't for people like me, your candy-a$$ wouldn't have the ability to sit there and talk your liberal rubbish while polluting the minds of this country. It's the sacrifices of people like me (Rambo, murderers, Super-Patriot) that have given you the avenue to disagree and to be as dumb as you want to be.

An excerpt of the SC State Law posted above:

Be it further resolved that all federal governmental agencies, quasi-governmental agencies, and their agents and employees operating within the geographic boundaries of the State of South Carolina, and all federal governmental agencies and their agents and employees, whose actions have effect on the inhabitants or lands or waters of the State of South Carolina, shall operate within the confines of the original intent of the Constitution of the United States and abide by the provisions of the Constitution of South Carolina, the South Carolina statutes, or the common law as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.

Remember, freedom isn't free.
the only psychotic i'm talking about is you. if you are crazy/foolish enough to shoot a government employee, i don't really have any qualms about labelling you as such. the notion that you will be legally pardoned for it is beneath a reply.

i owe my freedom to you? no kidding? you can't really say i owe my freedom to you and then try to shut me up and say i have a mental disorder when i give my opinions, you know..
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

azamugg said:

zartan........your posts are way too effiminate.......you are so taken aback when anyone suggests anything aggressive

makes me picture you like this:

zzzzzz....we've been through this before. i find your Cro-Magnon alpha-male cowboy shtick boring, too.

do i need to post a Larry the Cable Guy video to show how i picture you, or is mentioning his name enough?
Posted Image

The Joker

The Joker

Let's put a smile on that face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

zartan said:

the only psychotic i'm talking about is you. if you are crazy/foolish enough to shoot a government employee, i don't really have any qualms about labelling you as such. the notion that you will be legally pardoned for it is beneath a reply.

i owe my freedom to you? no kidding? you can't really say i owe my freedom to you and then try to shut me up and say i have a mental disorder when i give my opinions, you know..

Once again, you're failing to acknowledge SC State Law when it's in your face. Here it is again....

Notice the "BOLDED" part.

"Be it further resolved that all federal governmental agencies, quasi-governmental agencies, and their agents and employees operating within the geographic boundaries of the State of South Carolina, and all federal governmental agencies and their agents and employees, whose actions have effect on the inhabitants or lands or waters of the State of South Carolina, shall operate within the confines of the original intent of the Constitution of the United States and abide by the provisions of the Constitution of South Carolina, the South Carolina statutes, or the common law as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States."

I finally get it. You're all for more federal government control. You're for more federal regulation. You're for less states rights. According to you, state law doesn't matter.

Remember we're a republic. Not a democracy.

We in SC, are not zombies. We will not take federal imperialism lying down. We have shown that to be true on more than one occasion. :cool:

Edited by Neo, 06 July 2009 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image

Blu-ray Disc Movie Collection: 921
Newest Purchase: Mulholland Falls

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by´╗┐ human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.