New Ice Cream Cone From Baskin-Robbins - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

New Ice Cream Cone From Baskin-Robbins

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

GeauxTo

GeauxTo

Super Moderator (Best Poster 2007)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
[FONT="]In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: " Barocky Road ."

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes.  
[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]
  [FONT="]The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and is usually denied as an ingredient.  The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the ice cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.

You are left with an empty wallet and no change, holding an empty cone with no hope of getting any ice cream. [/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Night Time is the Right Time

TPM

TPM

COONASS MAFIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Best one I've heard in a while Geaux!

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If you are CEO of a major corporation, you are forced to eat the ice cream and then criticized for doing so.

BAMAPERRY

BAMAPERRY

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
Didn't you hear Obama praising the banks for paying back some stimulus money? Almost made me cry. Kinda like Daddy patting ya on the back.
Posted Image
Posted Image

BamaFreak

BamaFreak

I'm just a patsy!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Didn't I already go there?
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." -- G.K. Chesterton