Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Dexter Moody's scholarship rescinded...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

Texas_Dawg

Texas_Dawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorunvrsty said:

Why would I write an essay to justify that kid playing at UF? Every player that's done something deplorable at UF and gotten himself dismissed, I've said as much... Meyer has been pretty quick to get rid of the real trouble makers; but he's also willing to give second chances, provided he's convinced the kid might do something with it, and provided the transgression isn't serious enough to warrant outright dismissal.

LOL.

Ronnie Wilson fired an AK-47 in a fight and was busted with pot in his car while supposedly earning his "second chance" and was still allowed to return to the team.  A whole lot of Florida fans and bloggers (i.e. Spencer Hall) that aren't the hack you are called it a really bad move at the time.  And sure enough, Wilson was arrested again just a couple months later.

Major fail on your part (and Meyer's).  Fortunately for Meyer though, Florida ended up being stronger at DT than it was when he brought Rifleman Ronnie back as an emergency stop-gap move.

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Texas_Dawg said:

LOL.

Ronnie Wilson fired an AK-47 in a fight and was busted with pot in his car while supposedly earning his "second chance" and was still allowed to return to the team.  A whole lot of Florida fans and bloggers (i.e. Spencer Hall) that aren't the hack you are called it a really bad move at the time.  And sure enough, Wilson was arrested again just a couple months later.

Major fail on your part (and Meyer's).  Fortunately for Meyer though, Florida ended up being stronger at DT than it was when he brought Rifleman Ronnie back as an emergency stop-gap move.

It was an AK47 that only shot Semi-Auto, please don't make the story worse then it was.

I wonder what Florida fan that sounds like....:whistle:
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Texas_Dawg said:

LOL.

:laugh: Holy sh*t, now the guy's a terrorist... he fired off an AK-47 lookalike that was a friggin' .22. Now, I'll admit, that is embarrassing... for him.:o In any event, he was a risk that didn't pay off for Meyer and club... but, he and the Gators ain't alone; and the ones that do get dismissed seem to be good enough for other unnamed programs.:whistle:

Shore is a lot of black pot on the board tonight... I'd stay and trade barbs (and a little lame neg-rep with the children in the audience, but I try to stay above that foolishness); but, the kettle is headed to bed.
Posted Image

maddogxlt

maddogxlt

↓I'm in this photo!↓

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
From the Red & Black...

"Georgia commit Dexter Moody has been released from his national letter of intent, allegedly for an argument and subsequent suspension at his Twin City high school.

"I had a little bit of trouble happen on Tuesday," Moody told Brett Jensen of TotalUGA.com. "I got into an argument with my teacher ... [and the principal] suspended me."

Moody, a 6-foot-2, 205-pound outside linebacker, was one of 20 high school students to become a part of Georgia's 2009 class in February.

According to an e-mail from Associate Athletic Director for Sports Communication Claude Felton: "[Moody] has been released from his national letter of intent by UGA. Moody submits it to the NLI. As such from our end, he is now once again considered a 'recruitable athlete' and we are not permitted to comment on him."

Prior to committing to Georgia, Moody had received offers from South Carolina and Florida."

Posted Image GLORY GLORY..