Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Goodrich, Little, and now Stallworth

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

BAMAPERRY

BAMAPERRY

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
3rd person to kill someone with a car off of UTs football team. What's up with that? Now being reported alcohol was involved.

NFL Player Detained In Pedestrian's Death In Miami - cbs4.com
Posted Image
Posted Image

fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

BAMAPERRY said:

3rd person to kill someone with a car off of UTs football team. What's up with that? Now being reported alcohol was involved.

Certainly a sad occurrence.  I do think that we should wait to hear news on whether alcohol was involved before crucifying Dante.  
BP, if you know of reputable sources who are saying that it was alcohol-related then please link them.

fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

BAMAPERRY said:

Unless you can soon provide a link to where there is a "report" of alcohol being involved, then you jumped to a conclusion.  That's not a good thing to do.  This situation is bad enough.  A person is dead.  Don't make it out to be worse before the facts are even in.

Tennessee Ted

Tennessee Ted
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only thing I saw was that they were checking for alcohol because it is routine in accidents.  If it is purely an accident then unfortunately it is a sad thing that happens.  We should send prayers to the family of the deceased right now instead of assessing blame as Nando stated.  There will be time for the blame game later.

dcbama

dcbama
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That's more than a bit uncalled for.  It's below the belt and classless.  This is an unfortunate and tragic situation for everyone involved.  I'm no UT fan by any stretch of the imagination, but using something like this to take a cheap shot at them is pretty damn low....even for you.

AubieTiger

AubieTiger

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • Cash:
Dude man you are pretty low. How old are you 14?

4MSU2007

4MSU2007
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He is BAMAPERRY what else would you expect???
Ole Miss: A long history of helping People

Posted Image
Thanks to Nashdog on Six Pack

Tennessee Ted

Tennessee Ted
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It appears Stallworth was intoxicated.  Athletes continue to get DUIs and I continue to wonder why people who make so much money don't have the sense to call a cab.

Reports: Stallworth drunk when he struck Miami man - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

KHVols1387

KHVols1387

Rocky Top

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I can't take it anymore.  BP I have been wanting to say this for a long time but you my friend are a classless piece of work.  How about you be a true fan of your own team instead of finding ways to bash others.

As for the Stallworth accident, it is extremely unfortunate.  My prayers are with the families of the person that was killed.  The sad thing about it is that stuff like this happens every day...