Rejuvenated Chavis ready to tackle LSU challenge - Page 6 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 6

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Rejuvenated Chavis ready to tackle LSU challenge

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
76 replies to this topic

M2J

M2J
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crescent City Tiger said:

You go on believing that. Be prepared to eat your words is all. I'll be happy to discuss this with you again at the end of the season.

:D

I have no doubt you'd bring it up if I'm wrong;)

Just don't go tucking your tail in and running like T-turd and Tramp (yeah I know you probably don't know them:o)  WHEN I'm right.   I want to do some bragging, plus you're one of the few good corndogs on these boards :D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePVG FTMFW still  ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Crescent City Tiger

Crescent City Tiger

Hail to the Chief!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

M2J said:

I have no doubt you'd bring it up if I'm wrong;)

Just don't go tucking your tail in and running like T-turd and Tramp (yeah I know you probably don't know them:o)  WHEN I'm right.   I want to do some bragging, plus you're one of the few good corndogs on these boards :D

You're wrong about the "WHEN", but right about the "few". It's kind of a mystery to me why there are so few LSU fans here. But I suppose the vast majority of them navigate to TigerDroppings and stay there.

Truth be told, the place is growing on me. The SEC Rant is pretty much like this place, but the site as a whole isn't as technically advanced as SECTalk is.

But I digress...AFA "tucking your tail in and running" I've never run from anything in my life, and I'm not about to start now. Not that I don't beleive for a second that LSU will fail to back up everything I've posted about them. So PSTC AFA I'm concerned.

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crescent City Tiger