Walkon Sterling caught DUI - Ole Miss Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Walkon Sterling caught DUI

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Cianne

Cianne

Oct. 2005 Poster of the Month

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There really aren't that many one way streets.  Since we lose our five FC points due to Hornsby not being enrolled, we get one back in its place for DUI.

UM football player charged with DUI | clarionledger.com | The Clarion-Ledger

cormacthewhaler

cormacthewhaler

National Champs 2015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Welcome to yall's Croom era of convicts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Benny

Benny

Mike Slive, Jr.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Atleast their coach isn't preaching discipline or raving about how much character his players have.. and I doubt they'll get close to the number of Croom's players who were arrested.
Fire Bracky Brett

bigtreydaddy

bigtreydaddy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Benny said:

Atleast their coach isn't preaching discipline or raving about how much character his players have.. and I doubt they'll get close to the number of Croom's players who were arrested.

That was the main thing I didn't like about Croom.  I loved the "no color but Maroon" business.  I loved that he got y'all to a bowl (as you can tell, I pull for MS schools when they don't play Ole Miss.  Also the rivalry is best when both teams are doing well [see OM vs. LSU]).  But I hated the hypocritical "clean-up" that he did.  He promised big things coming off the Sherril era, and I bought into it.  Then it was all for naught.  I hope Mullen does change the thug mentality and gets y'all back to being competitive.

cormacthewhaler

cormacthewhaler

National Champs 2015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

bigtreydaddy said:

That was the main thing I didn't like about Croom.  I loved the "no color but Maroon" business.  I loved that he got y'all to a bowl (as you can tell, I pull for MS schools when they don't play Ole Miss.  Also the rivalry is best when both teams are doing well [see OM vs. LSU]).  But I hated the hypocritical "clean-up" that he did.  He promised big things coming off the Sherril era, and I bought into it.  Then it was all for naught.  I hope Mullen does change the thug mentality and gets y'all back to being competitive.

Well the thing about Mullen is he's Mr. Wonderbread, the definition of a white guy. He grew up in New Hampshire and went to a preppy high school and an upscale little college, I don't see him putting up with thugs.

But I don't think these two guys who got kicked off the team in the past week would have done anything. Yall are good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigtreydaddy

bigtreydaddy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

cormacthewhaler said:

Well the thing about Mullen is he's Mr. Wonderbread, the definition of a white guy. He grew up in New Hampshire and went to a preppy high school and an upscale little college, I don't see him putting up with thugs.

But I don't think these two guys who got kicked off the team in the past week would have done anything. Yall are good.

Well Hornsby hurts our secondary depth, but you're right about Sterling.  I honestly don't know why he chose to sign with us (again).  It ain't like we're hurtin for RBs.  

What sucks about Hornsby is this incident (which will likely end with him in prison) coupled with the tOSU-transfer CB Scott being kicked off the team a few weeks ago just dings our DB corp.  Now we've got to hope the boys we signed grow up fast and contribute some depth.

cormacthewhaler

cormacthewhaler

National Champs 2015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well if they're dumb enough to do this crap, you're better off without them on the team. They'd cause a distraction in the locker room.

I don't see yall hurting in the DB position next year, out of the 2,000 signees Nutt got this past February there have to be atleast 4 or 5 guys who can get the job done.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cianne

Cianne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Last time I checked a DUI does not make you a convict.

cormacthewhaler

cormacthewhaler

National Champs 2015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Cianne said:

Last time I checked a DUI does not make you a convict.
Last time I checked, when you get a DUI you are convicted of a crime.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cianne

Cianne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well then I guess I'm a convict as well as I have been convicted of a minor traffic violation :(.  Funny thing is, you likely are as well.  If you want to see real convict potential, please go look up Gabe O'Neal.

cormacthewhaler

cormacthewhaler

National Champs 2015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Cianne said:

Well then I guess I'm a convict as well as I have been convicted of a minor traffic violation :(.  Funny thing is, you likely are as well.  If you want to see real convict potential, please go look up Gabe O'Neal.

Actually, my record is clean. Knock on wood.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]