Vols DT McDaniel pleads guilty to assault - Page 3 - Tennessee Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Vols DT McDaniel pleads guilty to assault

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

GeauxTo

GeauxTo

Super Moderator (Best Poster 2007)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JerryBeeds said:

Manning is our Angola. I had to take a tour of the place when I was 16 (for reasons that we won't go into here). It was hell on earth....

Scary places, for sure.
And what do you mean, "for reasons that we won't go into here"???  Fess up, Beeds.  What did you do?
:D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Night Time is the Right Time

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I had a giant party at my house where several hundred adult beverages and a number of baggies filled with a green leafy substance were found... I never did find out what the leafy substance was.... ;)  :D  :eek:
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

Cianne

Cianne

Oct. 2005 Poster of the Month

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GeauxTo said:

Previously the baddest prison in the US, but a new warden cleaned it up a few years ago and it is a pretty good model now (for such a big place).  Parchman is your Angola, right?
;)

Actually Parchman is relatively nice. They make a kick ass salad dressing. I've been down to Angola a couple time with a friend of mine for some reason I can't remember. Like to build a well or something, it was awful.

I did take a tour of Whitfield, the state hospital. I wouldn't condemn anyone to that place.

CarolinaGrad

CarolinaGrad
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
For those of you asking about the video, it was shown on Knoxville news channels on Tuesday or Wednesday and wasn't very fun to watch.
CarolinaGrad

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The video is scary to say the least. This guy is an animal and belongs in a cage. Fullmer is taking alot of heat via talk radio in these parts. RTR
Posted Image