Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Forbes Top College Towns

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lol Bowling Green is NOT a better place to live than Lexington......
Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

For what it's worth... my cousin wasn't much of a fan of Lexington when he was going to school there.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was born here so it's fine by me.  But this list is strictly about and for folks who may be considering moving to a college town.  Some people want to live in a big city, some want a tiny holler.  Some want a college town.  This isn't about going to that college.  This isn't about that school's sports teams.  Why can't you people get that through your #(*#$ head?  And Lexington is a great place to raise a family.  Period.   That's all they're saying.  Why do I even post this stuff.....there's always going to be one jackass......
Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

PuddingTime said:

I was born here so it's fine by me.  But this list is strictly about and for folks who may be considering moving to a college town.  Some people want to live in a big city, some want a tiny holler.  Some want a college town.  This isn't about going to that college.  This isn't about that school's sports teams.  Why can't you people get that through your #(*#$ head?  And Lexington is a great place to raise a family.  Period.   That's all they're saying.  Why do I even post this stuff.....there's always going to be one jackass......

??? You should lighten up.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wasn't aiming that at you.  Just pissed off that I knew, before posting, that I would get the moronic "Lexington isn't this, Ann-Arbor isn't that....our town is better." crap from people who didn't bother to actually take the time to see what it was ACTUALLY about.  And yet, I posted it anyway.
Posted Image

gatorjm7

gatorjm7
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I saw a different list of this somewhere? Bloomington was as high as #2 and Gainesville was #9. Those are the only two I can remember though because I live in Gainesville, and used to live in Indy and have relatives that went IU. I can't believe IU was that high. Went there a couple times for basketball camps and stuff and was not at all impressed.

BamaFanNKy

BamaFanNKy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

PuddingTime said:

Stop blazing so much before reading the board. I was referring to Ann Arbor.

"That’s right, I am the mod at SECTalk. So what? If I don’t like a Anti-UF post, i move it or delete it. Not much anyone can say or do about it, is there?"--GatorHunter via Loserwithsocks.com