Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Micheal Lemon walking on at USC

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

majorspur12

majorspur12
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GTmorris1970 said:

He is going to NC State looks like.
Yeah can't wait to give NC State a beating again.:p

uga_alum_93

uga_alum_93
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

nellanaesp said:

He must see that GA lost its chance to win the SEC last year and the year before and SC is the way to go. :D :cool:

Yeah right:yelrotflm We just completed our 6th 10+ win season in eight years and our 6th Top 10 finish in eight years.  Meanwhile the Cocks have had 1 10-win season in their 110+ year history and no Top 10 finishes :uglyhamme Only an idiot would think they had a better chance to win @ South Carolina.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I said the blessing before we had lunch.  I thanked the Lord for three things: fried chicken, potato salad, and for the fact he had allowed me the privilege of being a Georgia Bulldog"  Lewis Grizzard

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GTmorris1970 said:

He is going to NC State looks like.

That's where I had originally heard he was going.

CockNBlythewood

CockNBlythewood

ಠ_ಠ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

uga_alum_93 said:

Yeah right:yelrotflm We just completed our 6th 10+ win season in eight years and our 6th Top 10 finish in eight years.  Meanwhile the Cocks have had 1 10-win season in their 110+ year history and no Top 10 finishes :uglyhamme Only an idiot would think they had a better chance to win @ South Carolina.

Only an idiot needs a sense of humor as well.
Posted Image