Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Some women threaten no sex if men shoot fireworks

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

zartan said:

yikes, this is getting mildly ugly. i was just making dumb jokes, i'm not really the Neanderthal i pretended to be in this thread...

I appreciate a man who's up for a healthy argument.  If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch, Zartan!!  You can sit up there and grunt with your friends. :p
Sportsgirl
www.gettotheinside.blogspot.com

"What you are shouts so loudly in my ears I cannot hear what you say."
Emerson

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

I appreciate a man who's up for a healthy argument.  If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch, Zartan!!  You can sit up there and grunt with your friends. :p
if this is a dog metaphor and you're a female, i guess that makes you a ....fellow Vols fan?:D
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

zartan said:

if this is a dog metaphor and you're a female, i guess that makes you a ....fellow Vols fan?:D

Well, aren't you a clever little Neandrathal.  I think we've found the missing link, folks, right here on SECTalk!

And, thank you for not actually saying that word.  I may call myself that from time to time but I never really like to hear it from someone else, even when it fits!
Sportsgirl

Emerson

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Yes, I am condescending.  How astute of you to notice. ;)  Let me put it this way-- if you really want to get a woman in bed the following statement will NOT make her heart begin to pitter patter:  "Look, I've worked a 10 hour shift myself and I'M not too tired, so what's up with you!! Stop trying to use sex as a bargaining chip!!"  I am only one woman, but I think I can safely say it's going to take a little more than that.  It's just the truth and I can't help that it doesn't seem "fair" to you. Oh, I almost forgot... ;)

Oh I can definitely attest to you being just one woman, and as such your opinion on this matter only speaks for that, one woman.  To think otherwise would add arrogance to the condescending attitude. ;)
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

Oh I can definitely attest to you being just one woman, and as such your opinion on this matter only speaks for that, one woman.  To think otherwise would add arrogance to the condescending attitude. ;)

Smart ass.:p  I am both arrogant and condescending.  When you are clearly superior to someone, those are appropriate attitudes to have.
Sportsgirl

Emerson

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Smart ass.:p  I am both arrogant and condescending.  When you are clearly superior to someone, those are appropriate attitudes to have.

Self-proclaimed superiority means about as much in this world as a preseason number 1 ranking.  You must be very proud of yourself. ;)
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

Self-proclaimed superiority means about as much in this world as a preseason number 1 ranking.  You must be very proud of yourself. ;)

Self-proclaimed superiority requires no outside validation and feels just as good.  That's the beauty of it.  Now, don't you have some laundry to do or something? I'm almost ready to agree with you and it's making me very uncomfortable.
Sportsgirl

Emerson

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Self-proclaimed superiority requires no outside validation
  True, but this says nothing for the integrity of the proclamation.

sportsgirl said:

and feels just as good.  That's the beauty of it.
  Again, true.  Yet anyone can feel good when they are the most important person in the universe to only themselves.  

sportsgirl said:

Now, don't you have some laundry to do or something? I'm almost ready to agree with you and it's making me very uncomfortable.

Laundry only gets done in the household after my wife makes me breakfast wearing nothing but one of my old t-shirts and skimpy underwear, and then it's done by her and I smack her rear everytime I walk by.

As for the argument, I'm perfectly willing to concede under the grounds that I'm right, you're wrong, and sex just happens.  ;)
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

True, but this says nothing for the integrity of the proclamation.
  Again, true.  Yet anyone can feel good when they are the most important person in the universe to only themselves.  

Laundry only gets done in the household after my wife makes me breakfast wearing nothing but one of my old t-shirts and skimpy underwear, and then it's done by her and I smack her rear everytime I walk by.

As for the argument, I'm perfectly willing to concede under the grounds that I'm right, you're wrong, and sex just happens.  ;)

Forget it.:cool:
Sportsgirl

Emerson

RW13

RW13

King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Yes, I am condescending.  How astute of you to notice. ;)  Let me put it this way-- if you really want to get a woman in bed the following statement will NOT make her heart begin to pitter patter:  "Look, I've worked a 10 hour shift myself and I'M not too tired, so what's up with you!! Stop trying to use sex as a bargaining chip!!"  I am only one woman, but I think I can safely say it's going to take a little more than that.  It's just the truth and I can't help that it doesn't seem "fair" to you. Oh, I almost forgot... ;)

Don't pretend you're not condescending, you use big words and everything to try to confuse the rest of us!

RW13

RW13

King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
BTW everyone, IMO, marriage is a bad idea, that's why I will never be doing that.  To hell with women and their arbitrary demands.

TPM

TPM

COONASS MAFIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?:ph34r:

RW13

RW13

King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TPM said:

You know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?:ph34r:

Nothing, you already told her twice!

TPM

TPM

COONASS MAFIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That is correct! What's the first thing a woman does when she gets out the battered womans clinic?:ph34r:

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

TPM said:

That is correct! What's the first thing a woman does when she gets out the battered womans clinic?:ph34r:

Get back in the kitchen?