Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Some women threaten no sex if men shoot fireworks

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

usafbamafan

usafbamafan

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GatorBait15 said:

One of my friends past out in my other friends bed so he shot a bottle rocket at him and it blew up on him lmfao!! It burnt him up a little bit too

I have been hit by bottle rockets a few times in my yonger years.  We used to have bottle rocket wars on the 4th of July.  My shirt caught fire one year and my brother pegged one of our friends right in the Gonads.  Fun times.

Of course, we are idiots and are lucky that nobody lost an eye.

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

crawfish said:

The wives or the fireworks?

The wives.
Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Rock Chalk Roll Tide said:

I think every man would cave before his wife would.  Not saying they don't want it, but they don't want it as bad as me.  :D

It depends on your timing.  I've discovered that if your girl/missus isn't on birth control, and she ovulates regularly, then there's a 3 to 4 day period where she'll need sex as much as guys do on a regular basis.

Boy, I'm sure that comment's gonna come with some flak.....:up_to_som
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

usafbamafan said:

I try to play this game with my wife(without her knowledge) where I don't beg for sex for as long as I can just to see if she will cave in before I do.  9 times out of 10 I end up caving first.:brick:

Try this-- don't beg for sex.  That's a good start.  In the meantime, while you're waiting for her to cave, double the amount of housework you might normally do.  You cook the dinner before she even gets a chance to get in the kitchen.  Do the laundry, clean the bathrooms without her even asking (women love that).  Take the kids out and give her an evening at home alone.  And DON'T complain about any of the extra work and DON'T indicate that you're trying to get anything from her.  When you go to bed together at night, give her a real hot kiss then say good-night and roll over. This is a fool-proof plan for having the wife cave first.
Sportsgirl
www.gettotheinside.blogspot.com

"What you are shouts so loudly in my ears I cannot hear what you say."
Emerson

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Try this-- don't beg for sex.  That's a good start.  In the meantime, while you're waiting for her to cave, double the amount of housework you might normally do.  You cook the dinner before she even gets a chance to get in the kitchen.  Do the laundry, clean the bathrooms without her even asking (women love that).  Take the kids out and give her an evening at home alone.  And DON'T complain about any of the extra work and DON'T indicate that you're trying to get anything from her.  When you go to bed together at night, give her a real hot kiss then say good-night and roll over. This is a fool-proof plan for having the wife cave first.

I simply cannot fire the maid and wait on my wife to go to work so life style won't change!
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

as if THAT were worth the trouble...
Posted Image

usafbamafan

usafbamafan

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Umm, thats not going to happen.  I work all day, her job is to keep the house together.  I don't ask her to come with me to work and do my job.  Besides, I am basically joking around.  I get sex when I want,  I just think its funny sometimes to see who will cave in first.  I like it when she wants it real bad.

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wow, I can see my suggestion was met with some overwhelming enthusiasm.  I'm beginning to see why some of you can't get any. :eek:
Sportsgirl

Emerson

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

Wow, I can see my suggestion was met with some overwhelming enthusiasm.  I'm beginning to see why some of you can't get any. :eek:
oh, that's only the beginning...:D
Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

You're joking right?  Guys shouldn't have to do all the things you said above to get laid.  Marriage is a partnership, and sex shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip from either party.
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

You're joking right?  Guys shouldn't have to do all the things you said above to get laid.  Marriage is a partnership, and sex shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip from either party.

I'm merely suggesting that perhaps many wives are simply exhausted and someone else taking some of the load for awhile could free up her energy for other things.  I can see this seems difficult for you. ;)
Sportsgirl

Emerson

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sportsgirl said:

I'm merely suggesting that perhaps many wives are simply exhausted and someone else taking some of the load for awhile could free up her energy for other things.  I can see this seems difficult for you. ;)

You're rather condescending aren't you?  ;)  I'm saying that if a guy can work a 10-12 hour shift and still be good for bedroom activities then so can a woman (because I believe that women are every bit as capable as men in all areas) and not have to hide it under a guise as a bargaining chip.
Posted Image

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
yikes, this is getting mildly ugly. i was just making dumb jokes, i'm not really the Neanderthal i pretended to be in this thread...
Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

zartan said:

yikes, this is getting mildly ugly. i was just making dumb jokes, i'm not really the Neanderthal i pretended to be in this thread...

This is all your fault. :laugh:
Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Crimson Kicker8 said:

You're rather condescending aren't you?  ;)  I'm saying that if a guy can work a 10-12 hour shift and still be good for bedroom activities then so can a woman (because I believe that women are every bit as capable as men in all areas) and not have to hide it under a guise as a bargaining chip.

Yes, I am condescending.  How astute of you to notice. ;)  Let me put it this way-- if you really want to get a woman in bed the following statement will NOT make her heart begin to pitter patter:  "Look, I've worked a 10 hour shift myself and I'M not too tired, so what's up with you!! Stop trying to use sex as a bargaining chip!!"  I am only one woman, but I think I can safely say it's going to take a little more than that.  It's just the truth and I can't help that it doesn't seem "fair" to you. Oh, I almost forgot... ;)
Sportsgirl

Emerson