Some women threaten no sex if men shoot fireworks - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Some women threaten no sex if men shoot fireworks

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

crawfish

crawfish
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
ROME (AP) -- Some women in Naples said they won't make love if their men shoot off dangerous fireworks on New Year's Eve. "Se Spari, Niente Sesso" (If you shoot, no sex), as the reported group calls itself, claims to have signed up hundreds of women in the Naples area to combat celebrations that injure or maim hundreds each year.

Carolina Staiano, a mother of two, was quoted in La Stampa daily on Wednesday as saying she was inspired to create the group because her father was partially paralyzed in a fireworks accident.

Setting off fireworks, often homemade or illegally imported, remains popular in Italy and especially in Naples, even though accidents are frequent and sometimes deadly.

Staiano said that "there are other ways to celebrate." And if men don't get the message, women should "send them to sleep on the couch."

Posted Image

ugafan48

ugafan48

Cut it all right in two.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd return the suckers.

crawfish

crawfish
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ugafan48 said:

I'd return the suckers.

The wives or the fireworks?

Posted Image

ugafan48

ugafan48

Cut it all right in two.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The fireworks.

TPM

TPM

COONASS MAFIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bitch can't cut me off. She don't know where i'm gettin it from!

RaMMeR JaMMeR

RaMMeR JaMMeR
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
F them. I was shooting my AR-15 off in the air on New Years. Wish they could have saw that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

ugafan48 said:

The fireworks.

Dude bro.... let me tell you something about women. They need sex just as much as you do. You go ahead and let them give you that "no sex BS," they will break down eventually. I guarantee you when they start getting horny they're going to forget all about that fireworks nonsense. They're going to be all over a new kind of fireworks :laugh:

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I get it, don't SHOOT FIREWORKS.  LOL

Posted Image

sportsgirl

sportsgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

crawfish said:

ROME (AP) -- Some women in Naples said they won't make love if their men shoot off dangerous fireworks on New Year's Eve. "Se Spari, Niente Sesso" (If you shoot, no sex), as the reported group calls itself, claims to have signed up hundreds of women in the Naples area to combat celebrations that injure or maim hundreds each year.

Carolina Staiano, a mother of two, was quoted in La Stampa daily on Wednesday as saying she was inspired to create the group because her father was partially paralyzed in a fireworks accident.

Setting off fireworks, often homemade or illegally imported, remains popular in Italy and especially in Naples, even though accidents are frequent and sometimes deadly.

Staiano said that "there are other ways to celebrate." And if men don't get the message, women should "send them to sleep on the couch."

This is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.  It sounds like a  bunch of women who don't want to sleep with their husbands and are just looking for a good excuse--  "Oh, oh, oh, I know, Betty Jane!!  Let's tell them if they shoot those damn fireworks this New Year's, they're not getting any!!  It'll be our 'cause,' so they can't argue about it!"
Sportsgirl
www.gettotheinside.blogspot.com

"What you are shouts so loudly in my ears I cannot hear what you say."
Emerson

BamaFanNKy

BamaFanNKy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
You do realize we are talkin' Italian women, right? They weren't built to say no to that stuff. Thank the lord my wife is part Italian! Ciao.

Posted Image

"That’s right, I am the mod at SECTalk. So what? If I don’t like a Anti-UF post, i move it or delete it. Not much anyone can say or do about it, is there?"--GatorHunter via Loserwithsocks.com

SeattleGamecocks

SeattleGamecocks

God of Thunder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Sounds like Lysistrata.
Were you blessed? I guess for never knowing which road you're choosing.
To you the next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing - from The Lucky One by Alison Krauss

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

D^3 said:

Dude bro.... let me tell you something about women. They need sex just as much as you do. You go ahead and let them give you that "no sex BS," they will break down eventually. I guarantee you when they start getting horny they're going to forget all about that fireworks nonsense. They're going to be all over a new kind of fireworks :laugh:

Obviously, you are not married.

RTR
Posted Image

usafbamafan

usafbamafan

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

the Paradox said:

Obviously, you are not married.

RTR

I try to play this game with my wife(without her knowledge) where I don't beg for sex for as long as I can just to see if she will cave in before I do.  9 times out of 10 I end up caving first.:brick:

Chalk

Chalk

I'll get inside your face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think every man would cave before his wife would.  Not saying they don't want it, but they don't want it as bad as me.  :D

GatorBait15

GatorBait15

The return of the jorts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
One of my friends past out in my other friends bed so he shot a bottle rocket at him and it blew up on him lmfao!! It burnt him up a little bit too
Posted Image

D^3 said:

It'll be 1980 all over again... with the Dawgs beating Florida en route to a National Championship.

2007 SECtalk Bowl Pick Em Champion