It's being reported that Weis will return - Page 2 - NCAA - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

It's being reported that Weis will return

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

KHVols1387

KHVols1387

Rocky Top

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is great news.  Another year in which Notre Dame is not in the national title picture.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sheluvsbama said:

Well, we could all use another nemesis... ND as a winner again, would provide us with that pleasure! :laugh:

Uuummm, no, I don't mind seeing them eat humble pie for awhile longer... I just don't want them looking to Meyer as their savior. If they can win 8 or so, they'll keep handing Weis the reins. It looks like the university itself went ahead and made the announcement.

Notre Dame keeps Weis, though season ‘fell short’
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorunvrsty said:

Uuummm, no, I don't mind seeing them eat humble pie for awhile longer... I just don't want them looking to Meyer as their savior. If they can win 8 or so, they'll keep handing Weis the reins. It looks like the university itself went ahead and made the announcement.

Notre Dame keeps Weis, though season ‘fell short’

Meyer is not going to toss away the job he has in favor of any other. He is all about the Gators! :)
Posted Image

AUChamps

AUChamps
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Notre Dame is racist.

"Paul Finebaum has done more to change the face of sports journalism in the state of Alabama than any other individual," Auburn athletic director David Housel has said.

From my Cold, Dead Hands......you damn, dirty apes!