Rivals 100 Safety - Devonte Holloman down to 2 - SEC Recruiting - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Rivals 100 Safety - Devonte Holloman down to 2

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

thunderbird1100

thunderbird1100
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LSU and South Carolina

"Under Armour All-American safety Devonte Holloman is now only considering South Carolina and LSU, ESPN affiliate Web site TheBigSpur.com reports.
Holloman was previously committed to Clemson before Tommy Bowden's departure."

Looks like Loston is doing a good job trying to get him in P & G. :thumpsup:
Meet Lesticles @ LSU

40-8 overall, 23-8 SEC, 17-0 Non-Conference, 23-3 @ THE Death Valley, 3-0 Bowl Games, 2-0 BCS Bowls, 1 SEC Championship, 1 National Championship

ConwayGamecock

ConwayGamecock

Your Ad Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Stephon Gilmore and Charles Holmes is not doing so bad a job at bringing Holloman to Columbia, either.....

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Gamecock.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

Williams-Brice

Williams-Brice

I'm just sayin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
South Carolina all the way.  Once he dropped North Carolina, it pretty much became official.
Posted Image

NineInchCock

NineInchCock
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Williams-Brice said:

South Carolina all the way.  Once he dropped North Carolina, it pretty much became official.

Only problem is, he hasn't dropped UNC:

November 07, 2008

It's A Final Three, Not Two, For Holloman

By Phil Kornblut

DB Devonte Holloman (6-3 210) of South Pointe has not eliminated North Carolina from his list and will take an official visit to Chapel Hill November 22nd. It was reported earlier in the week that Holloman had narrowed his list to just USC and LSU. Holloman said Friday he is actually down to the Tar Heels, USC and LSU with no leader. "I'm going to wait and take all three visits and compare befort I decide anything." He already has made official visits to USC and LSU. Holloman said he talks with USC at least twice a week. He won't have a decision until after the season. He is not coming in for the USC game this weekend.

http://www.goupstate....234/-1/PSPORTS

I still think we get him in the end though.
Original Image: <a href='http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k248/Kas0988/footballoryourlife.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i90.photobuck...loryourlife.jpg</a>

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Holloman Commits To USC
By Phil Kornblut

DB Devonte Holloman (6-3 210) of South Pointe made a commitment to USC Friday night. Holloman picked the Gamecocks over North Carolina and LSU. Holloman said he called USC recruiters Ron Cooper and Ellis Johnson after his team's playoff win over West Florence and told them of his decision. "They were excited and said they would tell coach Spurrier," said Holloman who had been committed to Clemson but backed off that after the coaching change. "All things had been pointed to South Carolina and I decided to stop waiting and make it official. The program is up and coming and the coaches are real cool. Their defense is ranked among the best. The visit there (October 18th) set it in place for me. It was a lot of things I saw from the coaches and the academic situation. They are well coached. They've been producing a lot of DBs for the NFL." Holloman had a visit to North Carolina set for November 22nd but said he won't take that visit. Holloman is the 22nd commitment for the Gamecocks and the third from South Pointe.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image