Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Pacman suspended AGAIN

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Indefinitely. This hurts the Titans as well because a condition of the trade dictates that we have to give the Cowboys a 5th round draft pick.

follow me on Twitter @sabanocchio

volimhtown

volimhtown

So sayeth the shepherd...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
WOW!! Kind of surprised that Goodell came down that hard on him for this latest incident!
But, then again, I think he had to otherwise he loses credibility. My feeling is that he'll reinstate him for the rest of the season after this next 4 weeks should he keep his nose clean!!
Phyllis-But it is a big deal. You almost killed Stanley.
Dwight-Yeah right! I filled him full of butter and sugar for 50 years and forced him not to exercise!

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Question is, will the Cowboys want him back?

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Also Roy Williams was traded to the Cowboys for a 2nd rounder in '09 and another one in 2010.

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He needs to be out of the NFL for good and make some room for a kid that really wants it. Let him go play Arena ball they need more characters there.

volimhtown

volimhtown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Sabanocchio said:

All Jerry Jones is lacking is a feather hat and a silk jacket...of course they'll take him back!! :D
Their secondary is already thin and they need Jones' homerun threat in the return game. There's ZERO doubt in my mind that he'll be back on that Dallas sideline if Goodell reinstates him!
Dwight-Yeah right! I filled him full of butter and sugar for 50 years and forced him not to exercise!

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It is likely to hurt Dallas. I thought he would get some sort of punishment from this latest escapade, esp. since the Cowboys failed to mete out their own. I think he could have been contributing some good plays to the 'Boys. I don't know if he will ever stop getting in trouble...
Posted Image

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

volimhtown said:

All Jerry Jones is lacking is a feather hat and a silk jacket...of course they'll take him back!! :D
Their secondary is already thin and they need Jones' homerun threat in the return game. There's ZERO doubt in my mind that he'll be back on that Dallas sideline if Goodell reinstates him!

He hasn't been setting a good example for Dallas' young corners namely Mike Jenkins. Plus, they aren't that thin in the secondary and Pacman hasn't really been playing all that well to begin with.

Don't forget they have Anthony Henry and Terrance Newman.

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Sabanocchio said:

He hasn't been setting a good example for Dallas' young corners namely Mike Jenkins. Plus, they aren't that thin in the secondary and Pacman hasn't really been playing all that well to begin with.

Yea I know, i saw him get burnt Sun. w/ T.O. running his mouth and this cancer the Boys will be torn apart if Jones does not get a handle on it.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What's it gonna take to get him on the Bengals roster? lol
Posted Image

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rome just said that Terrance Newman was out. I didn't know that.

volimhtown

volimhtown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Sabanocchio said:

Well, Watkins and Roy Williams are already out and rumor has it that Newman's injury is more serious than they're reporting so they ARE thin in the defensive backfield...especially now with Jones' suspension.

Jerry Jones couldn't contain himself yesterday when the story surfaced... stating that the Cowboys have NO intentions of doing anything regarding the incident. If it were ANY other owner other than JJ, your concerns would have some credence. BUT, this is JJ we're talking about! ;)

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

volimhtown said:

Well, Watkins and Roy Williams are already out and rumor has it that Newman's injury is more serious than they're reporting so they ARE thin in the defensive backfield...especially now with Jones' suspension.

Jerry Jones couldn't contain himself yesterday when the story surfaced... stating that the Cowboys have NO intentions of doing anything regarding the incident. If it were ANY other owner other than JJ, your concerns would have some credence. BUT, this is JJ we're talking about! ;)

Gotcha. :thumpsup:

Also post-suspension Jerry Jones has come out in support of welcoming him back to the team if reinstated for what that's worth.

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Sabanocchio said:

Actually, the Cowboys need someone they can depend on. He is apt to get in trouble at any time, and there could be a very important game coming up, and then they would be left with Pac's back-up. This would not be the best scenario, and then they have the latest problem with the injury to Romo. They definitely didn't need that. I have thought since last season that they would make the SB this year. The way things are going, they will have to overcome some big enough obstacles if they do.
Posted Image

Dooley's Perfect Part

Dooley's Perfect Part

Sabanocchio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

sheluvsbama said:

Actually, the Cowboys need someone they can depend on. He is apt to get in trouble at any time, and there could be a very important game coming up, and then they would be left with Pac's back-up. This would not be the best scenario, and then they have the latest problem with the injury to Romo. They definitely didn't need that. I have thought since last season that they would make the SB this year. The way things are going, they will have to overcome some big enough obstacles if they do.

That's true. It frustrates me to no ends the deal that the Cowboys got in getting him. They give up a 4th rounder and get a 5th back. The Titans just can't catch a break with these draft picks. Our highest draft pick in the last 15 years isn't even starting.

Also I have been saying for awhile that Wade Phillips is not a top-tier coach. He is getting by on the talent in Dallas and nothing more.