Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Jesse Palmer, Sorry had to do it...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

Court

Court

'Legendary'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not only do I have to listen or at least look at Lou Holtz, but what the frick is up with Jesse Palmer?  He needs a stylist... maybe he could call Deon Sanders and they can run to the football player's 'Pick a Playa's Suit' store.  It is ridiculous...he has money and either his tie is too short, his pants too tight, ahem - lastnight, or his shirt is see thru.  

This thread is for those that may want to vent.  I couldn't handle it anymore.

:chair:

usafbamafan

usafbamafan

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

courtcf said:

Not only do I have to listen or at least look at Lou Holtz, but what the frick is up with Jesse Palmer?  He needs a stylist... maybe he could call Deon Sanders and they can run to the football player's 'Pick a Playa's Suit' store.  It is ridiculous...he has money and either his tie is too short, his pants too tight, ahem - lastnight, or his shirt is see thru.  

This thread is for those that may want to vent.  I couldn't handle it anymore.

:chair:

YES, YES, YES!!!

His short tie was driving me crazy the other night.  He looked like such a goof.  I showed my wife and we both started laughing at him.

Yellow

Yellow

Dood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I thought you liked my shirt and short tie Court :(

**actually he looks dazed in this picture.**

Posted Image

gatorgirl87

gatorgirl87

how long till fball?

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i noticed the other week that his tie was too short also... you think someone would point it out to him. I know chris fowler is a pretty boy (the other day before going on air for game day he must have fixed his hair 10-15 times) i feel like he would speak up lol.
Gator Chompin' in Seminole Country

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Signature by Sean

Court

Court

'Legendary'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Funny, he is not a bad lookin guy, but his choices are horrible, does no one tell him, or they want him to look like an idiot...

cocky87 said:

I thought you liked my shirt and short tie Court :(

**actually he looks dazed in this picture.**

Posted Image

adamsputnik

adamsputnik
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He might be one of those guys who finds tying a Windsor to be impossible for his fat fingers.

We need a screenshot - I have a vague memory thinking that he didn't look right.

Can someone tell me why they are always standing up in the box? If they're gonna be in there for four hours commentating they ought to at least have somewhere to rest their arses...

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I gotta tell ya', as bad as most of the commentators and analysts are, and as bad as most of the play-by-play guys are, ol' Jesse could dress like an Oompa-Loompa for all I care... just let him be on the air more.

Fowler has been terrible lately, calling the plays for the wrong team, calling the scores, downs, yards to go, team with the ball wrong, etc., etc.... man, if I didn't know better, I'd have thought he was smoking a fatty in the booth during the last several games I've heard him broadcasting.

And, Craig James loves the sound of his voice so much, he hardly lets the other 2 get a word in edge-wise. He's even cutting them off in mid-sentence. Now, I don't know if he's just trying to prevent Fowler from screwing up again, or not, but it's irritating me, and he's doing it to Palmer too; so I can only assume Fowler and Palmer are currently conspiring to strangle him with a jock-strap at this point... probably after plying him with Fowler's bourbon and weed.

I'm not sure I ever noticed what the guys in the booth were wearing during a football game, though... of course, I'd be the anti-GQ guy with no claim to being a fashion afficionado. Who knows, Palmer's Canadian... maybe it's some lame fashion trend up there.:D
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

adamsputnik said:

He might be one of those guys who finds tying a Windsor to be impossible for his fat fingers.

We need a screenshot - I have a vague memory thinking that he didn't look right.

Can someone tell me why they are always standing up in the box? If they're gonna be in there for four hours commentating they ought to at least have somewhere to rest their arses...

:lol: I've always wondered the SAME thing! Why the hell don't they sit down???

On a side note, I've always thought Palmer's commentary is at least pretty good.

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

D^3 said:

:lol: I've always wondered the SAME thing! Why the hell don't they sit down???

On a side note, I've always thought Palmer's commentary is at least pretty good.

That booth looks about as big as bus restroom... I'd have thought they were sitting whenever they weren't being shown on TV, but after seeing where they're working, it doesn't even look possible for them to all sit down at the same time.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You have to cut him some slack. He is Canadien after all.
SEC Talk SEC Pickem' 2006/07 Co-Champion

Posted Image

Court

Court

'Legendary'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Jesse can't sit, his pants are too tight, and to keep him from looking funny, the others stand also...

gatorunvrsty said:

That booth looks about as big as bus restroom... I'd have thought they were sitting whenever they weren't being shown on TV, but after seeing where they're working, it doesn't even look possible for them to all sit down at the same time.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JerryBeeds said:

What are ya talkin aboot, eh?

Court

Court

'Legendary'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Spelling

JerryBeeds said:

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

JerryBeeds

JerryBeeds
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash: